The AtmosRx Mouthpiece is a replacement vape part that many people order. The benefit of using this mouthpiece is that it comes with a ceramic filter to help give your AGO G5 or AtmosRx vape pen a fresh and smooth taste.
- 1 Silicone Mouthpiece
- 1 ceramic filter
- 1 metal filter screen
- 1 spring
Features and Specifications
- The mouthpiece is compatible with both the AtmosRx and the AGO G5 heating chamber.
- The ceramic filter and metal filter screen provide extra filtration making every vape hit fresh and smooth.
- Threading: Atmos Threading
- Length: 1.75 inches
- Width: .5 inches
- Matte Finish
- The AtmosRx mouthpiece is NOT compatible with 510 threaded heating chambers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use the AtmosRx Mouthpiece?
- After you've loaded your dry herbs or wax into the AtmosRx heating chamber, screw the mouthpiece until it's closed tight. Press and hold down the power button. After two seconds, you can begin vaping
- If you're using shatter or wax in the heating chamber, then you need to remove the silicone mouthpiece from the chamber connector. Take out the metal filter screen and spring. Put the metal filter screen back into the chamber connector and put the silicone mouthpiece with the ceramic filter back into the chamber connector. Finally, all you need to do is screw on the mouthpiece. Turn on the vape pen and begin vaping after waiting two seconds.
How do I clean the AtmosRx Mouthpiece?
- The AtmosRx mouthpiece is fairly easy to clean as long as you're using dry herbs in your vape pen. First, you need to take apart the mouthpiece. Then you can rinse all the pieces with hot water. Use your cleaning brush if needed. Most people need to use the cleaning brush for the ceramic filter.
- If you're using shatter or wax in your AtmosRx vape pen, the only pieces that you might have difficulty cleaning are both the ceramic filter and metal filter screen. To clean the metal filter screen you can use a lighter or small blow torch to remove the wax residue. If you're using a blow torch, PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!! The ceramic filter may be difficult to clean if you get wax residue in there. Most people just throw it away and buy more ceramic filters.
What is the difference between Atmos Threading and 510 Threading?
- This is the biggest head-scratcher for new vape pen users. First off, when you read on the box or in an instruction manual something is 510 threaded, it's referring to the thread count on the screwing part of the mouthpiece, heating chamber or battery. The AtmosRx mouthpiece, for example, is NOT a 510 threaded mouthpiece. It's Atmos threaded, which means the thread count on the screwing part of the mouthpiece is different than a 510 threaded attachment. The AtmosRx mouthpiece is ONLY compatible with the AGO G5 heating chamber.