The Atmos Junior Vape Pen used to be sold under this listing, but we have now decided to only carry the AGO Jr Vape Pen for Wax and Dry Herbs. The AGO Jr is the same exact vape pen as the Atmos Junior. The only difference is that the Atmos Model has the "Atmos" logo on it. Read more about our AGO Junior Vape Pen below.
- 1x Rechargeable battery
- 1x Ceramic heating chamber
- 1x Chamber connector
- 1x Packing tool
- 1x USB adapter
- 1x Silicone mouthpiece
- 1x Silicone Dab Container
Be sure to check our Dry Herb Grinder.
Features and Specifications
- Made for vaporizing wax and combusting/vaping dry herbs
- Amount of vapor with herbs (using glass screens) = low/medium (requires proper glass screen technique, see instructions below)
- Amount of vapor with wax = medium
- Amount of combustion (not using glass screens) = low/medium (must not overpack the chamber)
- Flavor of vapor = minimal
Check out Our Vape Review
Atmos Jr vs Atmos Rx comparison video
Atmos Junior Rx Dry Herb / Wax Vaporizer Pen w/ Glass Screens
It's more portable than ever, making it a convenient solution for combusting and vaporizing on-the-go. The Atmos Junior can do anything the normal Rx can. The only difference is a shorter battery life (The Atmos Jr has a 350mah battery and the Atmos Rx has a 650mah battery).
Glass Screens Included With Every Order
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get the Best Hits From my Atmos Jr Vape Pen?
Vaping Dry Herbs
To create vapor with dry herbs, you'll need to make use of the glass screen filters included with your order:
- Place 1-3 glass screens directly onto the heating coil (works best with 2 or 3).
- Grind your herbs and place a pinch or two onto the glass screen (check out the grinder available at our site)
If you're using just 1 glass screen: Begin heating the chamber and start slowly inhaling almost immediately. If you wait too long, you may combust.
If using 2-3 glass screens, you'll lessen the risk of combustion, but it increases how long you must heat the chamber.
- Continuously heat the chamber for 10-20 seconds. You must bypass your battery's automatic shut-off (which occurs after about 7 seconds) by releasing the power button just before the battery shuts off, then rapidly press and hold it again
- After about 15 seconds, slowly inhale. You should inhale vapor (which you can taste and see when exhaling)
- If you produce combusted smoke, try using more glass screens or powering the device for less time
- If you don't produce any vapor, try using less glass screens or powering the device for longer
- For help, check out the tutorial video below
Glass screen vape tutorial
Detailed written guide to vaping using glass screen filters
Combusting Dry Herb
- For the best results, finely grind your herbs--check out the grinders at our site
- Pack a modest amount of dry herbs into the chamber. Try not to overpack, or you will disrupt the airflow and overwhelm the heating coil, which reduces your hits
- Press and hold the power button. Wait for about 3 seconds to let the heating coils get hot. Then, slowly inhale.
- It may help to tap the side of the chamber in between hits to shuffle non-combusted herbs onto the coil.
- Remember, the most important part is to pack a modest amount. Over-packing will overwhelm the coils.
Vaping Wax Concentrates
- Place a small amount of your wax concentrate inside the heating chamber, directly onto the coil. The more solid the wax, the better. Try to avoid excessively gooey oils. ALSO, remember NOT to use the glass screen filter
- Press the power button to heat up the coil
- The hot coil will melt the wax into oil and vaporize it
- Inhale slowly and Enjoy!
How long does the battery really last for?
Better Battery Capacity (personally tested)
Forget mAh--here's what those numbers actually amount to:
- 195 puffs (powering for 3 seconds each)
- 9 minutes and 45 seconds of continuous power on full charge
- 65 complete, 9-second powering sessions (device pauses after 9 seconds)
Why You Need an Authorized Reseller for Your Atmos
But give yourself the peace of mind of knowing that both we and Atmos Nation have you covered. We work directly with the owners to supply their products to you, which includes your device in their 1-Year Warranty!
We provide a real warranty
Because eBay and similar sites are against policy, they do not come with legitimate warranties--only warranties the sellers themselves enact. When you buy from us, you can register your product at the company's website here.
Many pens from unauthorized sellers have a higher frequency of defects and issues because they are not from a legitimate source. Our pens come straight from the Atmos Nation warehouse in Florida and, therefore, are held to a higher standard of quality.
That's why we get our pens from the company itself.
We're backed by their warranty. And that's why you should get their pens from us at a great value.