- Sharpstone Grinder with Hand Crank
- Pouch and Kief Scraper
Features and Specifications
Pieces: 4 (top, grinding chamber, top storage chamber, and kief catcher)
Diameter: 63 mm
Height: 50 mm
Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum Rod
- Anodized for a smooth finish to prevent wear and smudge marks
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Use a Dry Herb Grinder?
Most dry herb vaporizer devices work best when the herbs are finely ground. The Dry Herb Grinder will help you effortlessly grind your herbs for vaporization in a matter of seconds.
Herbs before grinding
Herbs after grinding
Using the Grinder
- Pull off the magnetic cap.
- Place your herbs into the top chamber around the "teeth"
- Place the cap back on.
- Twist the cap from side-to-side, allowing the teeth to slice and grind your herbs. (Works best while holding device sideways or upside-down). Using the hand crank will help you effortlessly grind your dry herbs.
- Ground herbs will filter through the top chamber and stay stored on the screen in the second chamber.
- Herbs that are ground to an extremely fine powder called kief, will sift beneath the screen and into the kief catcher.
- When enough finely ground herbs filter to the lowest chamber, you can use the kief scraping tool to remove the contents if necessary. This material is the most potent.
Tip: For best results, hold the grinder sideways or upside down (with the Vape Vet logo on the top facing the ground) when grinding your herbs.