The Titan 2 is a digital temperature controlled dry herb vaporizer pen. The oven-style heating chamber heats up from 200° to 428° F for maximum vapor and ZERO combustion. You can use this portable vape in any public location. There is no noticeable smell. If you choose the oil canister option, you will receive 3 oil canisters with your Titan 2 purchase.
Titan 2 Vaporizer Kit Includes
- FREE US SHIPPING - Priority and International Shipping Options Available
- 1x Titan 2 dry herb vape pen
- 1x Cleaning brush
- 1x Micro USB charger
- 5x Spare metal screen filters
- 3x Silicone mouth protector caps
- 2x Extended mouth caps
- 1x Mouthpiece
Features and Specifications
- Easy to use. Made for vaporizing dry herbs (convection)
- Comes with an oven-style convection heating system with no exposed heating elements.
- Control and change the temperature by a single degree between 200°F and 428°F
- Display screen shows various temperature indicators and battery meter
- Quick heat up time (45-90 seconds depending on temperature setting)
- Zero Combustion
- 7-minute automatic shut off time
- Requires longer charge time (3-5 hours)
- Battery Capacity: 2200mah
- Input: 5V
- Output: 3.7 ~ 4.2V
- Resistance: 1.2
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use the Titan 2 Dry Herb Vaporizer
Opening the chamber: grip the mouthpiece with the front of the vape pen facing you. Pull the mouthpiece sideways and upwards to pop it off
Grind your herbs and fill your heating chamber a little over 4 fifths full.
- Snap the mouthpiece back on.
- Press the power button 5 times rapidly to turn the device on/off.
- Set your desired temperature using the arrow buttons. Once you've set the temperature, press and hold down the power button for 3-4 seconds. After you let go of the button, the backlight on the screen will light up and you will see the temperature increase to the set amount.
- Wait about 45-90 seconds for the chamber to reach the set temperature. The lower the temperature, the less time you have to wait for the Titan 2 to heat up.
- Inhale very lightly and slowly. You pull more vapor with slow, sustained draws than quick, powerful draws.
- Change the temperature by using the arrow buttons on the vaporizer device.
- After 7 minutes, the device will automatically power off to help conserve battery but more importantly to protect the integrity of the unit’s electrical systems. You can reheat it again right away after the first heating and would be okay to do it another time after that. But the auto shutoff is there for a reason and it is good for the dry herb vaporizer when you allow it to cool. It's best to let it cool down for 5 minutes.
Can I use wax or oil with my Titan 2 vaporizer?
The Titan 2 now can be equipped with a canister for vaping wax concentrates and oils. Below are instructions on how to use the wax canister.
- First, position the canister with the small holes facing upwards.
Slowly drip oil or place wax into/around the small holes. Beneath the holes is a cotton wick which will absorb the oil or melted wax and produce vapor once hot.
- It may take a while for the cotton wicks to absorb the oil, so please drip slowly when applying oil. If using wax, it's probably best to only place a layer of wax about 1-2 mm high.
Be careful not to let any liquid drip down the center hole. This hole is only there to allow for airflow to circulate once the canister is inside the heating chamber.
- When you have either filled your desired amount of oil/wax, or once the cotton wicks are saturated with oil and can't absorb anymore, place the canister into the chamber (still with the holes facing upwards) and activate the device and use it like you normally would.
How to charge the Titan 2 Vape Pen
- Gently insert any micro-USB cable into the port on the Titan 2 battery. It does not require much force.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to a wall charger, power bank, or computer.
- When properly plugged into a power source, the screen will turn on. The backlight will not light up, but the screen will display the current temperature of the heating chamber and the battery meter.
- While the unit is charging, the battery meter will indicate so by filling up and going to zero repeatedly.
- Once the battery is fully charged, gently remove the USB cable. It's best not to keep the device plugged in after it is fully charged.
- Although you can use the device while charging, doing so may cause the battery to degrade more quickly over time.
How to clean the Titan 2 Vape Pen
- Cleaning the mouthpiece is fairly easy. Every time you finish using your Titan 2 vaporizer, make sure to use a cleaning brush to scrub off the residual dry herbs. You want to make sure your filter screen is cleaned off. Otherwise, there will be more and more buildup and the airflow will be affected.
- Cleaning the heating chamber is fairly easy. After you've finished vaping your dry herbs, take off the mouthpiece. Then stir the dry herbs around with your dab tool. After that, you can turn the vaporizer upside down and all of the dry herbs should fall out. Once everything is out, you can use a cleaning brush to scrub off any remaining residue. Then use a Q-TIP or cotton ball to clean the rest.
What is the difference between the Titan 1 and Titan 2 Dry Herb Vaporizer?
- There is only one major difference between these two portable dry herb vapes: The temperature control! The Titan 1 Vaporizer has only three temperature settings and the Titan 2 has a digital screen and degree arrows to control the temperature by a single degree. While many people still purchase the Titan 1 Vaporizer, the Titan 2 is definitely the better choice.
Why buy the titan 2 dry herb vaporizer?
- The Titan 2 Dry Herb Vape is a great value vaporizer. It bakes your herbs at a temperature of your choosing and it's great for discreet portable vaping. We also give you the chance to use this dry herb vaporizer with oil canisters. If you want to learn more about the Titan 2, head over to the Vaporizer Learning Center to check out the review.
Related Articles To Teach You More about Dry Herb Vaporizers