The Yocan Pandon is one of the newest vape pens in the market. It comes with two high-quality heating chambers with dual quartz rods in each chamber. Not only does this vape pen have the best quartz coils around, but the voltage is adjustable and the battery capacity is 1300mah. This vape pen is very small and portable too.
Yocan Pandon Vape Pen Kit Includes
- Pandon Wax Vape Pen
- Wax Dab Tool
- Micro USB Cable
Features & Specifications
- 1300mah Vape Battery
- Quad Coil uses two dual quartz rod vape coils
- Quad Coil Resistance - 0.8ohm
- Low / Medium / High / Voltage Settings - 3.5 / 3.8 / 4.2 Watts
- TEN second shut-off time
- Vape Pen heats instantly
- Coils are compatible with the Yocan Evolve
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use the Yocan Pandon?
- Press the power button 5 times consecutively to turn the power ON/OFF
- When your vape pen is turned on, you can adjust the voltage by pressing the power button two times quickly.
- White Light = 4.2 / Blue Light = 3.8 / Green Light = 3.5
- After you've set the voltage, make sure to test the vape pen so you know the coils are screwed in properly and work.
- Then fill either one or two of your heating chambers with shatter, crumble or other wax concentrates.
- After filling your vape coils with wax, all you need to do is press and hold down the power button and begin vaping.
- If you're charging your Yocan Pandon vape pen, the LED light will stay green while it's charging and the light will turn off after the vape pen is fully charged.
How to clean the Yocan Pandon vape pen?
- It's not very easy to clean your Yocan Pandon vape pen. After you've vaped all of the shatter and crumble, you need to unscrew the coil caps and keep turning the vape pen on for 10 seconds. That way the coil can burn off as much residue as possible. Some people also use a Q-Tip, BUT BE CAREFUL!!! The last thing you want is to get cotton STUCK IN THE VAPE COILS.
Which vape parts are expected to be replaced the most?
- The only vape parts that need to be replaced for the Yocan Pandon vape pen is the vape coils. These wax coils are compatible with the Yocan Evolve too. Customers generally purchase 5x Evolve Coils if they want to have extra coils. For the daily user, coils can last for several months if you take care of your vape pen. The key is to make sure that you aren't allowing residue to build up over time.
What is the ideal voltage setting on the Yocan Pandon?
- That is a very difficult question. Some people like to burn their shatter or crumble at the highest possible temperature. Then there are others that want to set the voltage at the lowest level so that the vapor is less harsh on your throat. We always say it depends on the person. If you have time to leave a review, let us know what your preferred voltage setting is so that new customers can see what others are saying and not just listening to Vape Vet Store.