How to use the Yocan Mak Dry Herb & Wax Coils
- When your Yocan Mak Dry Herb & Wax Coil burns out or there is too much residual wax/ash in the heating chamber, it's time to buy replacement dry herb/wax coils.
- After you receive your replacement coils, screw one of them onto the battery and press and hold down the power button to make sure the coil lights up and works.
- Once you've tested your new coil, grind some dry herbs/scoop some wax and throw them in the Yocan Mak. Make sure not to over pack or poke at the vape coils because they can get damaged.
- After loading ash/wax onto your coils, screw on the coil cap and then put the top piece of the vaporizer on so that you're ready to vape.
- Press and hold down the power button. Wait two seconds and then begin vaping your wax concentrates/herbs.
How to clean Yocan Mak Dry Herb & Wax Coils
- Cleaning herb/wax coils are never easy and they're a common vape part you'll need to replace. It's inevitable you'll need to buy a new one. If you want your coil to last, we suggest that after you have a vape session, make sure your coil cap is off and you continue to heat up your Yocan Mak pen so that the residual wax burns off the coil. You're not going to burn every little bit, but if you continue to do this exercise, your Mak coil will last even longer.
Why buy the yocan mak dry herb & wax coils?
- These coils are easy to swap out. If you want to vape wax you can put in one kind of coil and you can quickly switch to dry herb coils for an herb vaping session.
Buy more to save more
Buy a 3-pack of wax coils, or bundle up and save on a 5-pack.