Yocan Evolve Plus XL vape coils are arguably the best wax coils on the market. They come with QUAD coil technology, which means there are 4 quartz rod coils built into the wax atomizer. When vaping with these coils, it can feel like you are taking hits from a dab rig. Coils tend to collect too much build-up and over time they won't get as hot as they used to. That's why it's important you buy these replacement vape coils.
- Free US Shipping - International Shipping Available
- 5x Yocan Evolve Plus XL Coils
Features and Specifications
- Coils come with QUAD Coil Technology
- Coils DO NOT come with coil caps
- Coils are long-lasting and allow you to vape more efficiently than using a single quartz coil.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use Yocan Evolve Plus XL Coils?
- Using Yocan Evolve Plus XL Coils are very easy. They work just like any other wax coil. Make sure they are screwed onto the battery. Before loading your wax, turn the vaporizer on and make sure the coil works. Once you know that the coil heats up, you can start loading wax.
- After you load wax into the coil, screw the coil cap over it and attach the atomizer cover. Press and hold the power button. After 1-2 seconds you may begin vaping.
- If you need to change to a new coil, simply unscrew it from the battery and screw on your new coil. It's that easy.
Why Buy Yocan Evolve Plus XL Coils?
- If you own a Yocan Evolve Plus XL, you definitely want to invest in extra coil replacements. These coils are excellent quality, but all coils need to be replaced over time. The reason is that there can be too much build up after many uses. Also, after many uses, the coil may not heat as quickly. So having extra coils is essential.
How to Clean Yocan Evolve Plus XL Coils?
- Most people don't clean their coils, but one thing you can do is make sure you are always vaping what you fill. Don't leave extra residue in the coil. It will harden over time. Also, when you finish every vape session, make sure to keep heating up the coil until all the wax has burnt off. That will keep your coil from having heat issues after a few months of use. Some people soak their coils in isopropyl alcohol, but we suggest buying new coils is the better option.