In the world of vaporizer pens and electronic pipes, size matters. And the 94F can boast about 2 pipe-sized bowls worth of dry herbs.
- FREE US SHIPPING - Priority and International Shipping Options Available
- 1x Yocan 94f Dry Herb Atomizer
- 2x Extra Replacement Coils
- 1x Cleaning Brush
- 1x Protective Box
FEATURES AND SPECiFICATIONS
- Dry herb atomizer
- Recommended wattage is 7-12 watts
- 510 thread atomizer fits any standard 510 box mod or vape mod
- 20mm diameter
- 2.5-2.6 ohm resistance
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW TO USE THE YOCAN 94f
- First, remove the out piece so that you can see inside the coil
- Next, you want to screw the atomizer onto a box mod or standard 510 battery.
- Screw on the Yocan 94f and then press and hold the power button of the box mod or battery. As long as it heats up. It's ready to be used.
- Once you know it can be used, load your dry herbs inside the vape coil.
- Cover up the coil with the outer piece.
- Lastly, once everything is loaded and screwed on tightly, you can press and hold the power button. After two seconds you may begin vaping your dry herb vaporizer.
HOW to clean the YOCAN 94f?
- Cleaning your dry herb atomizer is never easy. Everytime you finish your vaping your vape pen, you need to make sure that you try to scrape off all the residual herb so that the vape coils don't get too much build up. First empty the heating chamber. You can use your dab tool to stir the dry herbs around and then turn your Yocan 94F upside down to empty it out. Next, use your cleaning brush to scrub off any remaining dry herb residue. Yocan can also clean the glass chamber with alcohol or 420 cleaner.
Why buy the Yocan 94F?
- Bigger, better hits with a high capacity heating chamber. The heating chamber is extremely large, meaning you can pack more herb (roughly two mid-sized glass bowl's worth). And thanks to the high power heating coils, it has no problem combusting or vaping. We're talking 10-15+ hits on a full pack! The heating coils seem to get hotter and do a better job with large amounts of herbs, and you also get 3! Take care of them, and each coil can last for several weeks. Also, the designers definitely put some thought into making it more convenient to pack the chamber between hits. All you need to do is press down the mouthpiece to push the herbs onto the coils and you're good to go. If you want to learn more about the Yocan 94F, head over to the Vaporizer Learning Center to check out the review.