This multi-colored wooden dugout with bat pipe is stylish and is designed with ridges for better comfort in your hand. It's more narrow than most other one-hitter pipes, making it more convenient and discreet to travel with. Buy this unique dugout pipe now before there's no more to spare.
- Free USA Shipping - International Shipping Options Available
- 1x Wooden Dugout
- 1x One-Hitter Pipe
Features and Specifications
- Wooden Dugouts are High-Quality Handmade Designs
- One-Hitter is made of high-grade stainless steel.
- Ridges provide better grip
- Dugout has two compartments: One for storing your one-hitter and the other for storing your dry herbs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Use A Wooden Dugout with Bat Pipe?
- Using a wooden dugout with bat pipe is very easy and convenient to use. First, use an herb grinder to grind up your dry herbs. Once finished, you can place the dry herbs into the storage compartment.
- Next, take your one-hitter pipe, and from the bowl side, press down into the storage compartment with dry herbs. Turn it around back and forth a little and then you should be ready to smoke.
- Light up the one-hitter as if you're smoking a chillum pipe or cigarette.
- When you are finished remove the combusted dry herbs and then place your one-hitter back in the wooden dugout box.
Why Buy a Wooden Dugout with Bat Pipe?
- Wooden dugouts with bat pipes are one of the best smoking hand pipes to own due to its convenience and portability. This particular wooden dugout is more narrow than others. The ridges on the dugout provide better grip for users. Lastly, you can store both your one-hitter pipe and dry herbs in the dugout, making it super easy to travel around with.
How to Clean a Wooden Dugout with Bat Pipe?
- The one-hitter is the main object you want to clean from time to time. If you continue to use it frequently, there will be more and more residual dry herb buildup. Once you notice the one-hitter pipe is a little clogged from the buildup, you should place the pipe in boiling hot water for several minutes. Then use a Q-TIP or similar cleaning material to clean out all the dry herb resin.