These wooden chillum pipes are designed and made in the USA by a brand called Bad Ash. The interior of the chillum is made of bronze material, which offers the safest smoking sessions available. The airflow is great and you'll never have to worry again about breaking your chillum. Get one of these today and we'll ship it to you for FREE.
Wooden Chillum Pipe Listing Includes
Features and Specifications
- Made IN USA
- Bronze Interior and Bowl Provide the Safest and Best Smoking Experience
- Easy To Use
- More Durable Than Glass Chillum Pipes
- Great Airflow
- Chillum Length - 3-7/8 inches long
- Chillum Diameter - 5/8 inches wide
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Use a Wooden Chillum Pipe?
- First, use an herb grinder to grind up your dry herbs. If you don't have one, you can use your fingers.
- Pack your wooden chillum with dry herbs. You can also use a metal filter screen to prevent herbs from being sucked through the pipe.
- Hold the wooden chillum pipe in your mouth.
- Use a lighter to light the herbs and simultaneously inhale.
- Keep Smoking until you have finished your bowl packing.
How to Clean a Wooden Chillum Pipe?
- Cleaning the wooden chillum pipe is very simple. You can soak it in boiling hot water and use a toothpick, cleaning brush, or Q-tip to remove the resin. It's that simple. We don't suggest using cleaning agents to clean this product. You can if you want, but it's better to keep it more natural for wooden products.
Why Buy a Wooden Chillum Pipe?
- You should buy a wooden chillum pipe because it will never break. It's durable and the bronze interior and bowl make this one of the safest smoking experiences. The airflow and smoking flavoring is as good or better than using a wooden chillum pipe. Get one here at Vape Vet Store and we'll ship it to you for FREE.