Vintage Wooden Pipe Listing Includes
- Free USA Shipping - Priority and International Shipping Options Available
- 1x Vintage Wooden Pipe
- 1x Glass Bong Bowl
- Choice of Pipe Option
Features and Specifications
- Carb Hole Located on Left Side of Bowl Head
- Made of Wood
- Bong Bowl made of borosilicate glass
- Unique Pipe Design
- Easy To Clean
- Affordable and Highly Portable
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Use a Vintage Wooden Pipe
- Grind your herbs before you do anything else. When you use ground dry herbs, it allows for easy airflow and even burning. What that means for you is an easier time taking hits and a smoother, more consistent flavor.
- Once that is done, you pack the bowl! You are not going to pack the bowl really hard, as this will restrict airflow. Instead, a gentle tapping down with your finger will be more than enough to pack the bowl.
- Attach the bowl to your wooden pipe.
- You are now ready for the flame! If you use butane lighters, you are likely going to get an unpleasant aftertaste mixing in with your hits, so it is best to use wooden matches for best flavor results.
- As you apply the flame, cover the carb hole and slowly draw in. This will move air into the dry herbs and draw smoke into the vapor path.
- When you are ready to take the entire hit, release the carb hole and inhale. This will stop airflow from the dry herb and will push the smoke into your lungs!
- Repeat these steps until you are done smoking or the bowl has been exhausted. If you want to smoke more, remove any debris from the bowl that may be present, repack and continue smoking.
How to Clean a Vintage Wooden Pipe
The wood and the glass in this pipe will be cleaned differently. The glass bowl can be soaked in a cleaning solution, which will give it the most thorough clean. We recommend 420 Cleaner for this, as it provides the best results, though isopropyl alcohol or vinegar can be used in a pinch. After soaking, rinse the glass bowl and allow it to dry. For the wooden pipe part, do NOT soak it. You can wipe the outside with a cloth to remove residue. For cleaning the inside, run a pipe cleaner with isopropyl alcohol on it to remove residue along the vapor trail. Then, run a dry pipe cleaner through to help the pipe dry and remove any other debris that may be present.
Why Buy a Vintage Wooden Pipe
These pipes do a great job of combining style and usefulness into one single product. The glass bowl and carb hole allow you to have a premium smoking experience with dry herb, but the wooden pieces provide quite an attractive aesthetic and classic look of an old-fashioned pipe.