How to use the Titan 1 Dry Herb Vaporizer
Using Dry Herbs:
Opening the chamber: grip the mouthpiece with the front of the vaporizer facing you. Pull the mouthpiece sideways and upwards to pop it off
Grind your herbs and fill your heating chamber a little over 80% full.
- Place your ground herbs inside the chamber and snap the mouthpiece back on.
- Press the power button 5 times rapidly to turn the device on/off.
- Wait about 1-1.5 minutes for the chamber to reach the desired temperature. The power button will go from red (heating) to green (ready).
- Inhale very lightly and slowly. You pull more vapor with slow, sustained draws than quick, powerful draws.
- Change the temperature by holding the power button down for 3 seconds.
- The temperature cycles from red (380 degrees Fahrenheit) to green (400 degrees) and finally blue (420 degrees)
- After five minutes, the device will automatically stop heating to help conserve battery but more importantly to protect the integrity of the unit’s electrical systems. After 60 more seconds, the device will automatically power off if you don't touch any of the buttons.
Using Wax, Concentrate, Oil, and E-liquid / E-juice:
The Titan 1 Vape now can be equipped with a canister for vaping concentrates and oils. Please follow the instructions below for proper use:
- First, position the canister with the cap facing upwards.
Slowly drip oil or place wax into the canister. Beneath the cap is a cotton wick that will absorb the oil or melted wax and produce vapor once hot.
- It may take a while for the cotton wicks to absorb the oil, so please drip slowly when applying oil. If using wax, it's probably best to only place a thin layer inside. You may have to do some testing to figure out a suitable dosage for you.
Be careful not to let any liquid drip down the center hole. This hole is only there to allow for airflow to circulate once the canister is inside the heating chamber.
- Once you have either filled your desired amount of oil/wax or once the cotton wicks are saturated with oil and can't absorb any more, place the canister into the chamber (still with the cap facing upwards) and activate the device and use as normal.
How to clean the Titan 1 Dry Herb Vaporizer
- Make sure the vaporizer is powered off. Remove the mouthpiece and empty the heating chamber. You can use your dab tool to stir the dry herbs around and then turn your vaporizer upside down to empty it out. Next, use your cleaning brush to scrub off any remaining dry herb residue. To clean the mouthpiece, you should make sure to use the cleaning brush to scrub off any dry herb particles. This is something you should do every time after you use the portable vaporizer. If there is too much build-up in your mouthpiece filter screen, then we suggest you unscrew the piece that holds the filter screen in the mouthpiece. Then remove the screen and scrub off any dry herb particles. If there is still residue on there, you can scrub it in a small bowl of alcohol or hot water. Afterward, you can let it air dry and screw it back into the mouthpiece.
How to Charge Your Titan 1 Dry Herb Vaporizer
It's best to only charge the device once the power is completely drained. Gently insert any micro-USB cable into the port on the Titan 1. It does not require much force. Connect the other end of the USB cable to a wall charger. Once the light turns green (3-5 hours), gently remove the USB cable. It's best not to keep the device plugged in after it is already fully charged. Although you can use the device while charging, doing so frequently may cause the battery to degrade more quickly over time.
What are the best temperature settings?
- Most dry herbs and plants vaporize between 350° F and 435° F. Anything lower, and the herbs will simply not produce vapor. The closer you get to 435° F, the closer the plant will get to combusting and releasing the harmful toxins that vaporizing strives to prevent. A range between 380° and 420° is perfect for most dry herbs.
What Happens if My Titan 1 starts heating and then blinks ten times and turns off?
- This means that your Titan 1 vaporizer is having a problem with the PCB chip. When there is a wire connection issue between the battery and PCB chip, the Titan 1 will not work and will just blink ten times and turn off. This kind of issue can occur if you drop the vape too much or are not careful with it. You should be treating all portable dry herb vaporizer delicately. They are basically little ovens. So handle it with care.
Why buy the Titan 1 Dry Herb Vaporizer?
- First, there is no exposed heating element, meaning you get pure vapor and no combustion with every hit. Second, you can choose your preferred vaping experience The chamber has 3 temperature settings: the lowest setting is 380° F (red), which produces a lighter amount of vapor with the least amount of odor. The highest setting is 420° F (blue), which produces the thickest vapor. The middle setting is 400° F (green), which is the perfect balance between the two. The Titan 1 vaporizer is great for on-the-go vaping It's slim, light, and easy to carry at just 5.5 x 1.0 inches. It doesn't look like a vaporizer, and there is very little odor produced on the lower temperature settings. The device also lasts for over an hour on a full charge. It does require 3-5 hours to fully charge, but you can use the device while charging (if the battery is not completely drained). Lastly, the heating chamber of the Titan 1 holds a little over a pipe-sized bowl of tobacco or dry herbs. And since only the chamber near the top gets hot, the device remains comfortable to hold in your hands. If the mouthpiece becomes too hot near the end of a vaping session, you can also place the silicone mouth protector over the mouthpiece to keep your lips comfortable. If you want to learn more about the Titan 1, head over to the Vaporizer Learning Center to check out the review.