This indestructible silicone pipe is one of our top selling spoon pipes in our online head shop. They're small, portable, and easy to take around wherever you go. Plus, you'll never have to worry about it breaking if you drop it or the spoon pipe falls off the table.
- FREE US SHIPPING - International Shipping is Available Too
- 1x Food Grade Silicone Spoon Pipe
- 1x Metal Bowl
Features and Specifications
- Made of Food Grade Silicone
- Silicone is Heat Resistant
- Carb hole included on the spoon pipe
- Length - 3.5 inches
- Dry Herb Capacity is about 0.3-0.5 grams
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Buy a Thick Silicone Spoon Pipe?
- For those who have broken their glass pipes in the past, this thick silicone spoon pipe is the perfect item to have if you never want to worry about breaking your glass bowl again. Another great feature is that the spoon pipe has a deep bowl chamber and it comes with a carb hole making the airflow exactly the same as other glass spoon pipes.
How do I use a thick silicone spoon pipe?
- Using this thick silicone spoon pipe is very easy. First, you want to use an herb grinder to grind up your dry herbs. After they're ground up you can start packing the bowl piece. If you have extra kief at the bottom of your 4 piece grinder, you can scrape some up and sprinkle some kief on top of the bowl.
- Once you're ready to smoke, use a lighter to start lighting the bowl and make sure one of your fingers is covering the carb hole on the spoon pipe. While you're lighting the bowl, start inhaling. When you feel like you have enough smoke in your lungs, you can release your finger from the carb hole and inhale the rest. Then Exhale when you're ready to.
How do I clean a thick silicone spoon pipe?
- Cleaning Silicone Pipes is very easy, especially the thick silicone spoon pipe. First, you need to empty out any residual dry herbs. Next, you can remove the metal bowl piece and either wash it in the dishwasher or you can wash it by hand. Whichever is easier. The silicone spoon pipe can either be washed in the dishwasher, soaked in a pot of boiling hot water, or you can just clean it by hand in the sink. It's super easy to clean this silicone spoon pipe. Very Low Maintenance.