- 1 Stoner Joe Dry Herb Vaporizer
- 1 Mouthpiece
- 1 Retractable USB cable
- 1 A/C Wall Adapter
- 1 Cleaning Brush
- 1 Dab Tool
- 3 Mouthpiece Sleeve Covers
- 1 User Manual
Features and Specifications
- Full Temperature Control: 300°F - 435°F
- Battery Capacity: 2200 mah Li-Polymer Battery
- Heats up to Set Temperature in less than 45 seconds
- 5 minute automatic shutoff to ensure safety
- Small and Portable to make it easy to travel with it anywhere
- Fully Ceramic Heating Chamber
- Screen Display: OLED
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use the Stoner Joe Dry Herb Vaporizer?
- Press the power button 5 times consecutively to turn it on/off
- When the vaporizer is powered on, two temperatures will be displayed on the OLED screen.
- The larger number is the desired temperature. You can change it by using the two arrow buttons next to the screen.
- The smaller number is the current temperature of the heating chamber.
- After you've set the temperature, it will display the word "Heat." After it's reached the desired temperature, the screen will say "warm" and you can begin vaping.
- To turn off the Stoner Joe Dry Herb Vaporizer, make sure to press the power button five times consecutively.
How to clean the Stoner Joe Dry Herb Vaporizer?
- Make sure the vaporizer is powered off
- Remove the mouthpiece and empty the heating chamber. You can use your dab tool to stir the dry herbs around and then turn your vaporizer upside down to empty it out.
- Next, use your cleaning brush to scrub off any remaining dry herb residue.
- To clean the mouthpiece, you should make sure to use the cleaning brush to scrub off any dry herb particles. This is something you should do everytime after you use the portable vaporizer.
- If there is too much build-up in your mouthpiece filter screen, then we suggest you unscrew the piece that holds the filter screen in the mouthpiece. Then remove the screen and scrub off any dry herb particles. If there is still residue on there, you can scrub it in a small bowl of alcohol or hot water. Afterwards, you can let it air dry and screw it back into the mouthpiece.
Which vape parts are expected to be replaced the most?
Fortunately, the Stoner Joe Dry Herb Vaporizer doesn't have many parts to replace. Some customers have asked to purchase another mouthpiece, which is very common. After using the Stoner Joe Dry Herb vaporizer for several months, the mouthpiece filter screen can get clogged with a buildup of dry herb residue. You can definitely clean it and it'll work just fine, but some people may want to purchase an extra mouthpiece in case they want to use a fresh new one.
What is the ideal temperature setting for the Stoner Joe Dry Herb Vaporizer?
This is always a difficult question for new vaporizer users. It really depends on the person. If you want to feel more vapor on your throat, set the temperature in the 400s. Some people like to set their vaporizer at the highest temperature and there is nothing wrong with that. You'll definitely see a thicker cloud of vapor. For those who are using the Stoner Joe Dry Herb vaporizer for medicinal use, then we suggest setting the temperature in the 300s. That way it's less harsh on your lungs. In conclusion, it all depends on the vape user. If you have any further questions about our vaporizers, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team.