Our Stone Grip spoon pipe fits comfortably in everyone's hand. It's made out of top quality borosilicate glass. This hand blown glass pipe has a lot of color changing potential. The glass is very thick making it less likely to break due to the heavy glass construction. Christen the stone grip spoon pipe with a fresh batch of og kush or sour diesel.
Features and Specifications
- Comes in 4 different colors
- Made of High-Grade borosilicate Glass
- Carb hole is on the left side of the glass bowl
- Hand Blown Glass with color changing effects
- Spoon Pipe Design
- Made in the USA
- Easy to Clean
- Thick and Durable
- Carefully wrapped in discreet packaging
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use the stone grip spoon pipe?
- This spoon pipe is very easy to use. Before packing your glass bowl, make sure to use a herb grinder to grind up your sour diesel or og kush.
- Next, fill the glass bowl with your ground up dry herbs.
- Once the bowl is full, sprinkle some kief on top so you can enjoy a nice potent hit.
- To smoke the glass spoon pipe, you want to make sure you have the stone grip glass bowl in one hand, placing one of your fingers over the carb hole on the left side.
- Use your other hand to light the bowl. When lighting your stone grip spoon pipe, try to only heat up one of the corner areas of the bowl. That way you can still get a fresh taste on your second or even third hit. It takes a little practice, but eventually, you'll get the hang of it.
- When your spoon pipe is heating up, you may release your finger from the carb hole after you think you've taken a big enough hit. It all depends on how much you're inhaling. Some people like to repeatedly tap the carb hole so that there's more of a rush to your head. Once you've used your glass pipe several times, you'll have your own routine. As you smoke your ocean glass pipe, you'll see that the colors of the pipe will keep changing.
How do I clean my ocean spoon pipe?
- Glass pipes are generally very easy to clean. There are two ways you can clean them. The cheapest way is to boil a pot of water and gently place your spoon pipe in it. Leave it in there for 5-7 minutes. Then carefully take the glass bowl out and use a Q-TIP to clean out the inside. It should be fairly easy to remove all the resin.
- The second method for cleaning out your spoon pipe is by using 420 cleaner or 91% isopropyl alcohol. This is definitely a more expensive way to clean your glass bowl, but you can finish cleaning it within minutes.
- You don't need to clean your glass pipe after each time you use it. Some people like to let the resin build up over time. That way when you run out of dry herbs, you can take potent resin hits. The other reason for not cleaning is to see the color changing effects on your glass pipe. It's all a matter of preference.
How do I get the best hit out of my ocean spoon pipe?
- Using a herb grinder to finely cut up your dry herbs, will allow you to take more effective hits. If you use your herb grinder very frequently, then you can even sprinkle some kief on top of your glass bowl to get an even more potent hit. We also suggest buying a filter screen so that you can prevent any potential ash from going through the mouthpiece and into your mouth. This particular glass spoon pipe hits like a beast. So the more filtering you have the better