The Snoop Dogg G Pen Coil replacement is a common vape part that is purchased by G Pen users. This pancake style coil can be used on a G Pen Battery or a Snoop Dogg G Pen Battery. The threading is the same.
Features and Specifications
- Heating Chamber is made of borosilicate glass.
- Coil is installed on top of a full ceramic dish, which lets your dry herbs taste even more fresh.
- Dry Herb Capacity - 0.4 Grams
- Chamber is NOT compatible with 510 threaded batteries.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use the Snoop Dogg G Pen Coil?
- The Snoop Dogg G Pen coil is very easy to use. First, you screw the coil onto the battery. Then press and hold down the power button so that you know it works.
- Once you've tested it, you can start loading your dry herbs in the heating chamber. If you have a grinder, it would be best to first grind up your dry herbs and then load it into the heating chamber.
- After you've ground up your dry herbs, load it in the heating chamber and then place the outer covering over the Snoop Dogg G Pen coil.
- Once it's ready to be used, press and hold down the power button. Wait 2 seconds and begin vaping your dry herbs.
How do I clean the Snoop Dogg G Pen Coil?
- Cleaning your Snoop Dogg G Pen Coil is very easy. All you have to do is make sure you've emptied the heating chamber. Then get a small cleaning brush (we have them for sale at our store too) and brush off any dry herb residue. As long as you do that after every vape session, your heating chamber should last a very long time. The more careless you are with your vape parts or atomizers, the quicker you will have to replace them.
Can I truly vape dry herbs using the Snoop Dogg G Pen Coil?
- If you are only buying the chamber and do not own a glass screen, you will NOT be truly vaporizing your dry herbs. Our suggestion is to buy Glass Screens and then place it on top of the pancake style coil so that there is a separation between the dry herbs and the heating element. If you have the glass screens, it definitely helps you vape your dry herbs with significantly less combustion.