Our 4 part 55mm silver herb grinder is small and portable. You can easily grind and hold at least 1.5 grams of sour diesel or og kush in this herb grinder. The teeth of the grinder are razor sharp too.
- 4 part 55mm Herb Grinder
- Kief Scraper
Features and Specifications
- Diameter - 55mm
- Height - 1.5 inches
- Razor Sharp Teeth to grind dry herbs into fine material
- Kief Catcher at the bottom to store your kief
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use a Silver 4 piece 55mm Herb Grinder?
- This Herb Grinder is small and easy to use. First, make sure all the parts are screwed on properly.
- Next, take the top off and load your dry herb material.
- After you've loaded your material, place the cap back on top of the grinder and press down.
- Hold the bottom of the grinder with one hand and the top of the grinder with the other. Start twisting and continue to do so for about 15-30 seconds. Eventually, you will feel like the grinder isn't grinding anything anymore.
- Remove the top of the grinder to make sure you've ground up all the herb material. If there is still some left, then place the cap back on and continue to grind your dry herbs.
- Once all the herb material as entered the storage chamber, smack the grinder on the table a few times so that you can get as much kief as possible into the kief catcher. After, that you're ready to use your dry herbs.
What materials can I use with a 55mm 4 Piece Herb Grinder?
- You can use all kinds of dry herbs for your grinder. Most of our customers like to use high-quality herbs such as Sour Diesel or OG Kush. The drier the material, the easier it'll be to grind. If you use a more moist/wet material, more residue will stick to parts of the grinder. Don't worry. It's very common and if too much residue builds up, you can always clean your herb grinder.
Why is a Kief Catcher Important?
- Many people feel that the kief catcher is the most important part of the Herb Grinder. The reason is that the most valuable material of dry herbs is filtering to the bottom. If you use your herb grinder over a dozen times, you will have a decent amount of kief. If you grind over a half ounce of sour diesel or og kush, you will have a sizeable amount of kief. The more kief you have, the better dab or smoke session you'll have.
How to clean a Silver 55mm 4 Piece Herb Grinder?
- You don't have to clean your herb grinder frequently, but we suggest giving it a nice clean once a year. First, make sure you've removed all the dry herbs and have scraped up as much kief as humanly possible.
- Next, make sure all pieces to the herb grinder have been detached.
- Fill a pot of water and put all the grinder pieces in. Put your pot on the stove and bring it to boil.
- After the water has been boiling for over 5 minutes (you can turn off the stove anytime after that), turn the stove off.
- Take out your grinder and use a cleaning brush to remove any remaining dry herb residue. BE VERY CAREFUL using the cleaning brush on the metal filter screen.
- After you've scrubbed through everything, use a Q-Tip to wipe away any loose residue.
- When your herb grinder is fully dry, you may begin grinding your dry herbs again.