The Glass Blunt is one of the most unique smoking accessories in our store. You can only use it for dry herbs and it pretty much replaces the need of using a cigar to roll your blunt. You can smoke all of your dry herbs at once or just some and put the silicone cover back on to save a glass blunt session for later.
- 1x borosilicate glass tube with the log "Glass Blunt" on it
- 1x mouthpiece with titanium twist screw
- 2x Silicone Heat Resistant Caps
- 1x Cleaning Brush
Features and Specifications
- 8 Hole Mouthpiece Design for Optimal AirFlow
- Gram Capacity - Glass Blunt can hold up to 1.5 grams of ground up dry herbs
- Glass Blunt Dimensions
- Length - 2-3/8 inch
- Diameter - 5/8 inch
- Thickness - 2mm
- Titanium Screw Length - 3-5/8 inches
- The Glass Blunt comes with a cleaning brush that's small enough to clean the airflow holes.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use the Glass Blunt?
- The Glass Blunt appears complex, but it's actually very easy to use. First, you should use a herb grinder so that it's easy to pack your glass blunt.
- After you grind up your dry herbs, pour it out onto a piece of paper. Make sure your silicone cap is on one end of the glass tube. Then use paper to pour all the dry herbs into the glass tube.
- Once you've loaded your glass tube with dry herbs, get your titanium screw and stick it in the glass. To get it to go all the way to the end, you will need to screw it like you're using a screwdriver to screw a nail.
- As soon as you've screwed the titanium piece to the end, you may remove the silicone piece and begin smoking.
- Once you start smoking, you can smoke it as if it was a rolled up blunt. It should last for quite some time. Enjoy the fresh taste.
How do I clean the Glass Blunt?
- The glass blunt is very easy to clean. Make sure to empty out all the residual dry herbs and then use a paper towel to clean the glass tube or titanium screw. You can also use isopropyl to clean it too. For the mouthpiece, the Glass Blunt Kit comes with a cleaning brush. You can use this brush to clean out the airflow holes in the mouthpiece.
View full product details »