The New York Jets Glass Pipe is perfect for tailgating and sharing with your friends while watching the Jets game at home. It's made out of high-grade borosilicate glass. The glass bowl chamber is surprisingly very deep, allowing you to fit in even more dry herbs than usual. This is only available for a limited time only!
Features and Specifications
- Made of High-Grade borosilicate Glass
- Carb hole is on the left side of the glass bowl
- Flute Style Mouthpiece that creates comfortable airflow
- Made in the USA by Hand Blown Glass Artists
- Easy to Clean
- Thick, Durable, and Discreet
- Carefully wrapped in discreet packaging
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use a New York Jets Glass Pipe?
- The New York Jets Glass Pipe is very easy to use. First, if you have a Grinder, grind up your dry herbs so it's easier to pack and you can get the most out of your hit. If you don't have a grinder, then make sure to break up the dry herbs with your hands into the smallest pieces possible.
- Next, after you've ground up your dry herbs or broken them up with your hands, fill the glass pipe to the top.
- Once the bowl is full, you can sprinkle some kief on top or begin firing up your glass pipe. Adding some kief to your bowl pack is always recommended because it makes the dry herbs taste better and you'll get a more potent hit.
- Now that it's time to smoke, you want to make sure you have the glass bowl in one hand, placing one of your fingers over the carb hole on the left side.
- Use your other hand to light the bowl. When lighting the bowl, try to only heat up one of the corner areas of the bowl. That way you can still get a fresh taste on your second or even third hit. It takes a little practice, but eventually, you'll get the hang of it.
- When your New York Jets Glass Pipe is heating up, put your mouth onto the mouthpiece and begin inhaling while your finger is still covering the carb hole. Once you release your finger from the carb hole, you will clear out the smoke that's inside the glass pipe. Some people like to repeatedly tap the carb hole so that they're inhaling more smoke. Once you've used your New York Jets Glass pipe several times, you'll have your own routine
How do I clean my New York Jets Glass Pipe?
- Glass pipes are generally very easy to clean. There are a couple ways you can clean them. The cheapest way is to boil a pot of water and keep your glass pipe in there for several minutes. Then take it out and use a Q-TIP to clean out the inside.
- The second method for cleaning out your glass pipe is by using 420 cleaner or 91% isopropyl alcohol. This is definitely a more expensive way to clean your glass bowl, but you can finish cleaning it within minutes.
- You don't need to clean your New York Jets Glass Pipe after each time you use it. Some people like to let the resin build up over time. That way when you run out of dry herbs, you can take potent resin hits. It's all a matter of preference.
How do I get the best hit out of my New York Jets Glass pipe?
- Using a herb grinder will finely cut up your dry herbs, allowing you to take more effective hits. If you use your herb grinder very frequently, then you can even sprinkle some kief on top of your glass bowl to get an even more potent hit. We also suggest buying a filter screen so that you can prevent any potential ash from going through the mouthpiece and into your mouth. This particular glass pipe hits like a beast. So the more filtering you have the better