Our Silicone Grip black herb grinder has unique teeth cutting technology that grinds your sour diesel or og kush more finely. It comes in 4 parts and has a kief catcher too. This herb grinder can hold up to 1-1.5 grams.
- 4 Piece Grinder with Silicone Grip
- Kief Scraper
Features and Specifications
Razor Sharp Teeth that can grind dry herbs finely
- Silicone Ring helps the user have a stronger grip
- Herb Grinder is made out of Aircraft Aluminum using top of the line CNC machining technology.
- Top Quality Filter screen to let the finest pieces of Kief go to the bottom.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use the Silicone Grip Herb Grinder?
- Because this particular herb grinder has a silicone grip, it's even easier to use than the other Grinders we sell in our store. First, make sure all pieces are screwed together.
- Next, load your dry herbs onto the top of the Grinder.
- Put the top of the grinder on and press down. Use one of your hands to hold the silicone grip and the other hand to hold the top piece.
- Begin twisting the grinder as quickly as you can. You'll be able to see from the top that the dry herbs are grinding and they'll slowly enter the storage chamber.
- Once all the ground material has entered the storage chamber, you should smack the grinder on the table a few times. That way more kief can go through the filter screen.
- After that, you can begin using your dry herbs.
How do I clean the Silicone Grip Herb Grinder?
- If you want to clean your Herb Grinder, you want to first make sure that all your dry herbs and kief have been removed.
- Once you've scraped up every last bit of kief, put your grinder in a pot of boiling hot water. You want to make sure it stays in the pot for at least 5 minutes. You can keep it in there for 10 minutes if you'd like.
- Next, you want to take out the grinder, and use a cleaning brush to scrape off any residue that is still sticking to the grinder. Be VERY CAREFUL cleaning the filter screen. That's the last piece of the grinder you'd want to break.
- After you gave the grinder a scrub down, you wipe difficult areas with a Q-TIP. Don't use the Q-Tip on the metal filter screen.
- Finally, when you're grinder is all dried up, it's ready to be used again.
What materials can I use for my Herb Grinder?
- You can use whatever dry materials you want in your herb grinder. It's best to use the highest quality and driest material in your grinder. If you put moist/wet dry herbs into the grinder, there will be a very good chance of herb residue sticking to parts of the grinder. This is something that commonly happens, but there is no need to worry because you can always clean it.
How do I use a Kief Catcher?
- If you want to use the Kief catcher, you need to use the herb grinder several times to generate a decent amount of kief. Once you've collected a lot of Kief, use your kief scraper to scrape it out and use it however you'd like. We suggest that you allow your kief catcher to collect as much kief as possible. The more kief you have, the better. Some people are really impatient and use the kief right away. It's more fun when you can use a large amount.