The Vapormax V 5.0S dry herb vaporizer improves just about everything that held the original Flowermate Vapormax V back. There's now 3 adjustable temperature settings for thicker clouds and a more personalized experience. They've added a pyrex glass mouthpiece for enhanced favor. And finally, it has a super fast heat up time; it takes 20-30 seconds to reach temperatures of 385-415° Fahrenheit.
As with the other Flowermate products, the Vapormax is a true dry herb vaporizer, meaning it will not burn or combust your herbs because there are no exposed heating coils. You'll get 100% real vapor, not smoke.
Flowermate V5.0s Vaporizer Kit Includes
- FREE PRIORITY US SHIPPING
- 1x Vapormax V 5.0s dry herb vaporizer (with 3 temperature settings: 385, 400, and 415 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 1x Borosilicate glass mouthpiece
- 1x Packing tool
- 1x Cleaning brush
- 1x Wall Charging Plug
- 2x Filter Screens
- 1x User manual
Features and Specifications
- Great vapor experience, fast, with 3 adjustable temperature settings
- Long Lasting Battery
- Pure Vapor with Great Flavor
- Truly Portable Design; Can Fit In Your Pocket!
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Use the Flowermate V5.0s
- Press the power button 5 times in rapid succession. The device will begin heating up.
- When the vaporizer powers up, the heating chamber will start to warm and increase in temperature immediately. This will be indicated by the blinking light. As the chamber heats to the set temperature, the led light behind the power button will flash. Once the set temperature has been reached, the light will stop flashing and continue to stay lit.
- You can begin to try and draw vapor from the mouthpiece soon after you have powered the unit on. Or you can choose to wait until your desired temperature is reached and then take some puffs. But especially at the highest setting, if you wait long enough, light vapor may start to pour out of the vents on the sides of the vaporizer. This is not exclusive to the Flowermate Vaporizers but just about all vaporizers we know of.
- To change the temperature setting, while the unit is powered on, hold the power button for 3-4 seconds and then release. The led light behind the power button will change color. The 3 different colors are associated to the 3 different temperature settings. You can rotate through them as you please.
- 385 degrees Fahrenheit for lighter vapor with less odor (20 second heat up time)
- 400 degrees Fahrenheit--a happy medium (25 second heat up time)
- 415 degrees Fahrenheit for thicker vapor (30 second heat up time)
- When the herbs have been completely vaped, make sure to remove them from the chamber using a scraping tool for the majority of it and the cleaning brush to get any stuck particles. Store the mouthpiece in the bottom compartment if the space is available.
How to Charge the Flowermate V5.0s
- Charging is quick and simple. First plug the charger into an outlet for power. Then, plug the other end into the charging port on the bottom of the vaporizer near the word charge. As the vaporizer is properly charging the led light next to the charging port will light up red. When the vaporizer has finished charging and is completely filled with power, the light will turn green. Immediately remove the vaporizer and unplug the charger after a full charge has been reached. Don't ever leave the unit charging overnight and do not use the unit while it is charging.
How to Clean the Flowermate V5.0s Vaporizer
- First make sure the vaporizer is powered off. Then remove the mouthpiece and empty the heating chamber. Make sure to brush off all the residual dry herbs to avoid build-up. Finally, use your dab tool and cleaning brush to remove extra herb particles.
Why Buy The Flowermate V5.0s Vaporizer?
- It's adjustable temperature settings offer you a custom vaping experience, and because no herbs are burnt, it provides you with true vapor. The new model is quick to heat up and it's portable too, so you can vape in a rush and vape discreetly on the go. If you want to learn more about the Flowermate v5.0s, head over to the Vaporizer Learning Center to check out the review.