The E-CLIPSE vaporizer kit is the latest in vape technology—it is a ‘Must Have’ for everyone. This vaporizer combines portability, reliability and style better than its peers. Sleek, lightweight and under 4 inches, the E-CLIPSE can fit in the palm of your hand and easily slide in and out of the pocket.
The buttons to control the temperature are easy-to-use and have a quality-feel to them. The OLED screen is very easy to read and displays all the information you need such as the battery meter, current temperature and desired temperature. The vape is compact and discreet but it still comes with a 2200 mah battery that can easily last you all day and night.
*****NOTE - IF YOU ORDER AN HERB GRINDER WITH THE ECLIPSE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A 55MM SILVER 4 PIECE HERB GRINDER WITH KIEF CATCHER.
- 1 E-CLIPSE vaporizer
- 1 Flat Mouthpiece
- 1 Glass Mouthpiece
- 4 Silicone Rings
- 1 USB Charger
- 1 Cleaning Brush
- 1 Scraping Tool
- 1 User Manual
Features and Specifications
- Full Temperature Control: 300°F - 435°F
- Energy Capacity of Battery: 2200 mah
- Screen Display: OLED
- Vaporizer Size:
- Length: 1.5 inches
- Width: .75 inches
- Height: 3.75 inches
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use the Eclipse Vaporizer?
- Press the power button 5 times consecutively
- When the vaporizer is powered on, two temperatures will be displayed on the OLED screen.
- The larger number is the desired temperature. You can change it by using the two arrow buttons next to the screen.
- The smaller number is the current temperature of the heating chamber.
- After you've set the temperature, it will display the word "Heat." After it's reached the desired temperature, the screen will say "warm" and you can begin vaping.
- To turn off the eclipse vaporizer, make sure to press the power button five times consecutively.
How to clean the Eclipse Vaporizer?
- Make sure the vaporizer is powered off
- Remove the mouthpiece and empty the heating chamber.
- Use your dab tool and cleaning brush to remove extra herb particles.
Which vape parts should be expected to replace over-time?
Fortunately, the Eclipse vaporizer doesn't have many parts to replace. Some customers have asked to purchase another mouthpiece, which is very common. After using the Eclipse vaporizer for several months, the screen can get clogged with a buildup of herb materials. You can definitely clean it and it'll work just fine, but some people may want to purchase an extra mouthpiece in case they want to use a fresh new one.
What is the ideal temperature setting for the Eclipse vaporizer?
This is always a difficult question for new vaporizer users. It really depends on the person. If you want to feel more vapor on your throat, set the temperature in the 400s. Some people like to set their vaporizer at the highest temperature and there is nothing wrong with that. You'll definitely see a thicker cloud of vapor. For those who are using the Eclipse vaporizer for medicinal use, then we suggest setting the temperature in the 300s. That way it's less harsh on your lungs. In conclusion, it all depends on the vape user. If you have any further questions about our vaporizers, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service.