How to Use the Dr. Dabber Switch
The Dr. Dabber Switch supports two major vaping options: wax concentrates and dry herbs. We will go over each briefly:
For Dry Herbs
- First, make sure you have ground your dry herbs. This allows for easier airflow and more even burning of your dry herbs. Once you have ground your dry herbs, you will want to fill the glass percolator attachment with a little bit of water. This will end up filtering your vapor, producing a super smooth, cool flavor. Once filled, attach the percolator to the glass top of the Switch.
- Time to turn the Switch on! Make sure that the power setting is on LEAF mode so it will be optimized for dry herbs. Then using the + and - buttons, select your heating preference. The less LED green lights that show, the less heat will be produced. This will result in more flavor notes being noticed. The more green LED lights that show, the more heat will be produced, resulting in thicker vapor production.
- Now, take the included Ceramic Induction Cup and complete pack it with dry herb and place it on the glass top of the switch and place the Ceramic Leaf Filter on top of that. (you can also pre-load wax concentrates for vaping this way if you would prefer to not use the dab nail). Press the GO button, which will cause the Switch to begin heating. The green lights will change to red and will change back to green when the set heat has been reached.
- Repeat these steps until the dry herb has been exhausted.
For Wax Concentrates
- These steps are similar, but we will focus on some steps that are different. Just as before, fill the glass percolator with a little bit of water and attach it to the glass top of the Switch. Make sure that the device is set to OIL mode. You will also choose your heating settings with the same options as in LEAF mode, except the LED lights are yellow instead of green.
- Press the GO button. The LED lights will turn red, and then they will turn green when your set heat has been reached. Then, using the included dab tool, place your concentrate on the included dab nail of the Switch and take a draw. Repeat the heating steps until you have exhausted your wax concentrates.
How to Clean the Dr. Dabber Switch?
- The Switch is designed with a self-cleaning feature that takes a lot of the work out of maintaining your vaporizer. After placing the Ceramic Induction Cup on the glass top of the Switch, select the highest temperature option. Then, press and hold the + sign for five seconds. The LED lights will flash red, letting you know that the self-cleaning cycle has begun.
- If you prefer a more traditional cleaning method, you can use isopropyl alcohol and cotton swabs to clean the various attachments of the Switch. After cleaning, you MUST allow these pieces to completely dry before vaping again (you do not want to set your Switch on fire!)
Why Buy the Dr. Dabber Switch?
- The Switch offers the highest-quality hybrid vaping experience for dry herbs and concentrates you will find on the market. Not only does it support various heating ranges and a seamless transition between dry herb and concentrate modes, but it uses a number of glass attachments that other vaporizers simply are not designed to use. Being able to use dab nails and percolators gives the Switch an edge that other vaporizers simply are unable to match.
- The Switch is also highly portable, sporting a powerful battery that will easily last through a day of vaping (if not several days), making it an ideal travel buddy when you know outlets will not be available. Finally, you get a two-year warranty on everything except glass components, which means you are guaranteed to have the Switch in working order for literally years to come!