The Davinci Miqro Vaporizer for dry herbs is 33% smaller than it's predecessor. It's one of the most recent vaporizers launched on the market. The replaceable battery allows you to bring extra batteries with you so you never have to worry about running out of power. The smart path technology and precision temperature control give you one of the most customizable experience amongst all vapes.
Davinci MIQRO Vaporizer Kit Includes
- FREE US SHIPPING - Worldwide and Priority Shipping Options Available
- 1x Davinci Miqro Vaporizer
- 1x 10mm Mouthpiece
- 1x USB Cable
- Cleaning Kit
- 1x Vape Battery
- 1x Instruction Manual
Features and Specifications
- Vaporizer for Dry Herbs
- 33% Smaller Than the Davinci IQ
- Adjustable Oven Size
- Power Boost Mode
- Smart Path Technology
- Precision Temperature Control
- Removable / Rechargeable 18350 Battery
- Zirconium Ceramic Vapor Path
- 5 Year Warranty
- Built-In Packing Tool
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Use the Davinci Miqro Vaporizer
- When you first start using the Davinci Miqro Vaporizer, you will want to sterilize the device. Quickly press the power button 5 times to turn the vape device on. Press the up arrow three times to get to the highest temperature. Repeat this process three times to complete this sterilization. This will get rid of any manufacturing oils that have gotten inside the unit during production.
- To load your unit, first lift the bottom door out to expose the heating chamber. Use an herb grinder to grind up your dry herbs and then load it into the chamber. Do Not pack the chamber too tightly!
- There are two temperature modes: Precision and Smart Path Mode. The smart path has 4 preset temperatures: Setting 1 is 350F, Setting 2 is 370F, Setting 3 is 390F, and Setting 4 is 400F. You'll know you're in smart path mode because all of the lights will be on. The precision mode works a little differently. To get to precision mode, click the power button once and then adjust the temperature by using the up and down arrow. The Davinci Miqro will display the last digit of the temperature and then show the full temperature one digit at a time. You'll know you're in precision mode because one column of lights will be illuminated. We suggest playing with the temperatures so you can figure out which temperature is most suitable for you.
- Once you've reached the desired temperature, the Davinci Miqro will vibrate and you may begin to vaporize.
How to Clean the Davinci Miqro Vaporizer
- Start by removing the mouthpiece. Lift the top lid and remove the mouthpiece. Separate the gasket from the mouthpiece.
- Next, remove the flavor chamber by using your metal pick tool located underneath the top lid of the MIQRO. Gently insert the metal pick tool and lift the flavor chamber out of the MIQRO.
- To clean the heating chamber, open bottom lid of the MIQRO and use the metal pick tool to remove all material inside the chamber.
- Next, use chimney brush to sweep inside the bowl. Once the heating chamber is free from residual dry herbs, use a q-tip dipped in isopropyl alcohol and swab inside of the bowl and around the pearl. Allow to dry and perform a burn off cycle before next use. To perform a burn off cycle, turn the bowl on a precision temperature control mode and turn the temperature all the way up. Run for two minutes. Turn off and allow it to cool down.
- To Clean the exterior of the Miqro, you can use cloth and water. Do not use any soap or other cleaning agents. If you need to remove any other heavy residue, you can use an alcohol swab.
Why Buy a Davinci Miqro Vaporizer?