The Chameleon Glass Spoon Pipe is a hand blown glass design with color changing effects. The carb hole is on the left side of the glass bowl, giving it top-notch airflow. The mouthpiece is thicker than others to provide a smoother taste and it makes your mouth feel more comfortable when inhaling. Get this spoon pipe now before we sell out.
- FAST AND FREE USA SHIPPING - Worldwide Shipping Available too
- 1x Chameleon Glass Spoon Pipe
Features and Specifications
- Spoon pipe is made of high-grade borosilicate glass
- Corkscrew Design
- Color Changing Effects
- Length - 3.5 inches
- Carb hole built on the left side
Frequently Asked Questions
Why buy a chameleon Glass Spoon Pipe?
- This is one of the best glass pipes available in our store. The mouthpiece is thick enough that it feels really comfortable on your mouth. The airflow is excellent and if you keep using this spoon pipe, you'll see it change into all sorts of colors. The corkscrew design complements the color changes really well. Lastly, this glass bowl is very durable.
How do I use the Chameleon Glass Spoon Pipe?
- Using the Chameleon glass spoon pipe is very easy. First, use a 4 piece grinder to grind up your dry herbs. Next, load the ground up dry herbs into the chameleon glass spoon pipe. Once you've loaded it, you can sprinkle some extra kief on top for better flavor and an enhanced experience.
- To light the glass bowl, you need to hold the spoon pipe in one hand with your finger covering the carb hole. Use a lighter in your other hand to start lighting the corner of the glass bowl.
- While lighting the chameleon glass spoon pipe, you want to simultaneously inhale. Once you feel like you've inhaled enough, gently remove your finger from the carb hole and inhale the rest of the smoke. You can hold in your hit or just exhale right away. That's up to you.
How do I clean the Chameleon Glass Spoon Pipe?
- Cleaning the Chameleon Glass Spoon Pipe is very easy. If you have 420 cleaner, then all you need to do is pour it into a Ziploc bag and then add the chameleon glass spoon pipe to it. Make sure to shake it around and let the spoon pipe soak in the cleaner. After several minutes you can take out the glass bowl and rinse it out. Use a Q-TIP if needed to remove any residual dry herbs.
- If you don't have 420 cleaner, you can use 91% isopropyl alcohol and follow the same steps as if you're using 420 cleaner.
- If you don't have either cleaning agent, then you can place your chameleon glass spoon pipe in a pot of boiling hot water. After several minutes, you can take it out and use a Q-TIP to remove residue on the inside of the spoon pipe. Keep placing the chameleon glass spoon pipe back in the pot of boiling water if you weren't able to remove everything. Eventually, it will all come off.