This color changing hand blown glass spoon pipe is made with the best borosilicate glass. Small spoon pipes like this one are super portable and can be taken out anywhere. Carb hole is positioned perfectly for optimal airflow. Get this now before we run out!
Features and Specifications
- Made of High-Grade borosilicate Glass
- Carb hole is on the left side of the glass bowl
- Color Changing Glass
- Spoon Pipe Design
- Made in the USA
- Easy to Clean
- Thick and Durable
- Carefully wrapped in discreet packaging
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use a Blue Chameleon spoon pipe?
- This spoon pipe is very easy to use. Before packing your glass bowl, make sure you have a herb grinder to grind up your dry herbs.
- Next, fill the glass bowl with your ground up dry herbs.
- Once the bowl is full, sprinkle some kief on top so you can enjoy a nice potent hit.
- To smoke the glass spoon pipe, you want to make sure you have the glass bowl in one hand, placing one of your fingers over the carb hole on the left side.
- Use your other hand to light the bowl. When lighting your spoon pipe, try to only heat up one of the corner areas of the bowl. That way you can still get a fresh taste on your second or even third hit. It takes a little practice, but eventually, you'll get the hang of it. You might need to adjust the position of your glass pipe to fire the flame on the right angle.
- When your spoon pipe is heating up, you may release your finger from the carb hole after you think you've taken a big enough hit. It all depends on how much you're inhaling. Some people like to repeatedly tap the carb hole so that there's more of a rush to your head. Once you've used your glass pipe several times, you'll have your own routine
How do I clean my Blue Chameleon spoon pipe?
- Glass pipes are generally very easy to clean. There are two ways you can clean them. The cheapest way is to boil a pot of water and gently place your spoon pipe in it. Leave it in there for 5-7 minutes. Then take the glass bowl out and use a Q-TIP to clean out the inside. It should be fairly easy to remove all the resin.
- The second method for cleaning out your spoon pipe is by using 420 cleaner or 91% isopropyl alcohol. This is definitely a more expensive way to clean your glass bowl, but you can finish cleaning it within minutes.
- You don't need to clean your blue spiral spoon pipe after each time you use it. Some people like to let the resin build up over time. That way when you run out of dry herbs, you can take potent resin hits. The other reason for not cleaning is to see the color changing effects on your glass pipe. It's all a matter of preference.
How do I get the best hit out of my Blue Chameleon spoon pipe?
- Using a herb grinder to finely cut up your dry herbs, will allow you to take more effective hits. If you use your herb grinder very frequently, then you can even sprinkle some kief on top of your glass bowl to get an even more potent hit. We also suggest buying a filter screen so that you can prevent any potential ash from going through the mouthpiece and into your mouth. This particular glass spoon pipe hits like a beast. So the more filtering you have the better
Blog Posts Related To Glass Spoon Pipes