The Arizer Air 2 vaporizer is one of the best dry herb vaporizers on the market. It has one of the longest lasting batteries amongst all the vape brands. The Arizer Air 2 uses a hybrid approach to heating dry herbs. It's primarily conduction based with a little bit of convection. The digital temperature control lets you adjust the heat by the single digit. a travel case is included so you can take your Arizer Air 2 vaporizer anywhere you want.
Arizer Air 2 Vaporizer Kit Includes
- Free US Shipping - International Shipping Available
- 1x Air 2 Portable Micro Heater
- 1x Air 2 Battery
- 1x Air 2 Charger
- 1x Air 2 Glass Aroma Tube
- 1x Air 2 Tipped Glass Aroma Tube
- 1x Air 2 Glass Aroma Dish
- 2x Air 2 Silicone Stem Caps
- 1x Air 2 Belt Clip Carrying Case
- 1x Stainless Steel Packing Tool
- 4x Air 2 Stainless Steel Filter Screens
- 1x Sample Aromatic Botanicals
- 1x Air 2 Instruction Manual
Features and Specifications
- For Vaping Dry Herbs and Aromatherapy
- Portable and Easy to Use
- All Glass Vapor Path
- Isolated Airpath
- Patented Hybrid Heating
- Precise Digital Temperature Control
- Fast Heat-up Time
- High-Quality Ceramic Heating Element
- Food/Medical Grade Components
- High-Quality Borosilicate Glass Components
- Batteries Are High-quality and Interchangeable
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty Included
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Use an Arizer Air 2 Vaporizer?
- Before you turn on the Arizer 2 Vaporizer, use a 4 piece herb grinder to grind up your dry herbs. After the dry herbs are ground up, you may load them in the glass aroma tube. Then turn the vaporizer upside down and make sure the glass aroma tube is firmly connected to the vaporizer.
- To turn the vaporizer device on, press and hold both the M button and "-" button together. The display screen will countdown from 5. Once it gets to 0, the device will say "Hi" and turn on.
- Once the Device is turned on, you can set the temperature. After roughly 45 seconds, the vaporizer will be ready and you may begin vaping. After 10 minutes the Arizer 2 vaporizer will enter sleep mode and shut off. If you want to vape again, simply turn it back on.
HOW TO CLEAN THE ARIZER Air 2 VAPORIZER
- Cleaning an Arizer air 2 Vaporizer is very easy. First, remove the mouthpiece to expose the heating chamber and then dump out any ashes from the heating chamber. Last, use your dab tool and cleaning brush to remove extra herb particles.
Why Buy an Arizer Air 2 Vaporizer?
- The Arizer Air 2 is a very high-quality vaporizer. Many people say they like the Arizer Air 2 more than the Pax 3 or the Da Vinci IQ. At the end of the day it boils down to preference. The isolated airpath & borosilicate glass vapor path help give the purest and most flavorful vapor possible. On top of that, the Arizer Air 2 vaporizer comes with a 2-year manufacturing warranty. If you buy this vape, you won't need another dry herb vape. If you want to learn more about the Arizer Air 2, head over to the Vaporizer Learning Center to check out the review.