The AGO G5 JR is the most affordable and portable vape pen on the market. It can be used for both dry herbs and wax. It's easy to use and only 4 inches tall! We have many different colors to choose from. All of our AGO G5 JR heating chambers and batteries are compatible with Atmos Junior vape parts.
- 1 350mah lithium-ion battery
- 1 heating chamber
- 1 mouthpiece
- 1 dab tool
- 1 silicone wax container
- 1 USB charger
- 1 protective box
Features and Specifications:
- Can be used for both dry herbs and wax concentrates (DO NOT use the same chamber for both substances)
- Battery Capacity: 350mah
- For safety reasons, the battery is programmed to shut off after 10 seconds
- Threading: All Vape parts are Atmos thread
- Length: 4 inches
- Width: .5 inches
- Heating Chamber: Pancake-style vape coil
- Note that all vape parts CANNOT fit 510 threaded vape parts
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use the AGO G5 Junior Vape Pen?
- Make sure your AGO G5 JR vape battery is fully charged.
- Screw the heating chamber onto the battery. Before adding dry herbs or wax, make sure to press and hold down the power button. åÊ As long as the coil heats up, your vape pen is ready to be used.
- DO NOT USE both dry herbs and wax in the same heating chamber. You can only use one chamber for one substance.
For wax, using your dab tool, gently place a very small amount into the chamber. Carefully place it near the coil. DO NOT poke the vape coil directly because you can damage and break it.
For dry herbs, first use your herb grinder to grind them up and place the herbs into the heating chamber. DO NOT overpack and force too much downward pressure on the coil or you can damage it.
- Once you've packed either your dry herbs or wax, screw the mouthpiece back ontoåÊthe heating chamber.
- Press and hold down the power button to heat the vape coil. After two seconds, you can start vaping.
How do I charge the AGO G5 Jr Vape Pen?
- First, screw your USB charger onto the vape battery.
- Next, plug the USB charger into an A/C wall adapter, power bank, or computer. If it is properly plugged in, the LED light on the charger will be the color red.
- Charging the battery usually takes about 2-3 hours. Once the battery is fully charged, the LED on the charger will turn green.
- NEVER leave your vape pen charging overnight. Make sure to store it in a cool and dry place for optimal performance.
What are some Vape Tips for using the AGO G5 JR?
- You can use Glass Screen Filters in the chamber to decrease the amount of combustion and increase the amount of true vaporization. All you have to do is make sure all residual dry herbs are removed. Then place the glass screen filter on top of the heating coil. After that, you can fill your heating chamber with dry herbs and begin vaping.
If you are using shatter in your vape pen, especially right after you've heated the heating chamber, keep your vape pen standing upright. When wax has been heated, it becomes more fluid like and if you lay the vape pen down horizontally, the warm wax will flow in that direction and can cause a sticky mess.
When using dry herbs, like any other dry herb vaporizer, you should empty the heating chamber every time you finish vaping. This will maximize the condition of your chamber. Always make sure to keep your mouthpiece clean too!
How do I clean the AGO G5 Junior Vape Pen?
- If you're using the AGO G5 JR vape pen for dry herbs, cleaning is very easy. All you need to do is use your dab tool to stir the used dry herbs and then it will easy empty. If you want to clean the chamber, you can use a cleaning brush to scrape out the residue that's stuck on the wall of the heating chamber. To clean the mouthpiece you can use your cleaning brush or soak your mouthpiece in alcohol for a few minutes. Then use your cleaning brush to scrub off any remaining residue.
- If you're using the AGO JR vape pen for shatter or wax, cleaning is a bit more difficult. The best way to clean the heating chamber is by continuously heating your vape coil so that you've burned off all the residual concentrates. DO NOT use rubbing alcohol to clean the coil. You can damage it. Cleaning the mouthpiece can be a bit frustrating too. First take off the silicone mouthpiece. Then use your dab tool to scoop out any wax residue. You can reuse it in your heating chamber. After scooping out as much as you can, use your cleaning brush to scrub off the rest. If you're still having issues, try putting it in a pot of boiling water. Leave it in there for five minutes. Finally, use your cleaning brush to scrub off the residue.
What does Atmos Thread mean?
- Atmos thread is not 510 thread. it's a customized thread count on the mouthpiece, heating chamber, and battery. For example, if you try connecting your AGO G5 JR heating chamber to a 510 threaded battery, it will not connect and you won't be able to use the heating chamber. If you connect the heating chamber with an Atmos Junior battery, it will work and your vape coil will heat up when powering on your Atmos Jr vape pen.
Informational Guides, Product Reviews, and Comparison Articles