- 1 AGO G5 dry herb vape pen
- 1 dab tool
- 1 cleaning brush
- 2 replacement springs
- 1 food grade silicone dab container
- 1 USB charger
- 1 AC wall adapter
- 1 protective travel case
Features & Specifications
- for use with dry herbs
- LCD screen indicates puff count and battery life
- 5-Click safety feature
- Battery Capacity: 650mah
- Threading: Atmos Thread
- Length: 6.25 inches
- Width: .5 inches
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use the AGO G5 Vape Pen?
- Press the power button five times consecutively to turn on the vape pen.
- Fill the heating chamber with either dry herbs
- After screwing the mouthpiece back on the heating chamber, press and hold the power button. Begin inhaling after two seconds.
How do I clean the AGO G5 Vape Pen?
- Make sure to take out all of the dry herb material from your heating chamber
- Use your Dab Tool and cleaning brush to remove extra herb particles.
- DO NOT USE rubbing alcohol or other substances to clean your vape pen.
Which AGO G5 vape parts need to be replaced the most?
It really depends on how often you use your AGO G5 vape pen. Most of our customers purchase extra heating chambers. It's very common for people to break the heating chamber because they use their dab tool and poke at it too much or they over pack it with dry herbs. Another vape part that is commonly replaced or purchased is the battery. Customers tend to buy extra batteries NOT because the battery breaks, but because they want an extra battery so they can use their vape pen more throughout the day. The AGO G5 vape battery is at 650mah capacity. You can only use it so much until you have to either recharge it or just use another battery.
What is the ideal heat settings for the AGO G5 vape pen?
There is not temperature setting for the AGO G5 vape pen, but if you want to use it at the optimal heating temperature, you have to press and hold the power button for a couple seconds and then begin inhaling. If you've already taken a vape hit, then before you take the second hit, unscrew the mouthpiece and stir the dry herbs with your dab tool. After you've done that and screwed the mouthpiece back on, hold down the power button for two seconds and begin inhaling again. Eventually, the dry herbs in the heating chamber will turn to ash and you'll need to refill your AGO G5 vape pen again.