The Arizer Solo 2 vaporizer for dry herbs is equipped with a powerful battery that allows you to vape more than 20 sessions before needing to recharge it (Almost 3 hours). It has super fast 30-second heat-up time and is very easy to use. The digital control screen lets you adjust the temperature by the single digit, making it even more customizable than the original Arizer Solo. A carrying case is included to make it easier to take your Arizer wherever you want.
Arizer Solo 2 Vaporizer Kit Includes
- FREE US SHIPPING - Priority and International Shipping Options Available
- 1x Solo 2 Portable Micro-Heater
- 1x Solo 2 USB Charger
- 1x Solo 2 Glass Aroma Tube (90mm)
- 1x Solo 2 Glass Aroma Tube (110mm)
- 1x Solo 2 Glass Aroma Dish
- 1x Belt-Clip Carry Case
- 2x Solo 2 Silicone Stem Caps
- 4x Stainless Steel Mouthpiece Filter Screens
- 1x Stainless Steel Dab Tool
- 1x Sample Aromatic Botanicals
- 1x Solo 2 User Manual
Features and Specifications
- Patented Hybrid Heating
- Portable Vaporizer for Dry Herbs
- High Capacity Rechargeable Batteries
- 30 Second Heat-Up Time
- Precise Digital Temperature Control
- High-Quality Borosilicate Glass Parts
- Use While Charging
- Easy to Use and Easy to Clean
- All Glass Vapor Path
- High-Quality Ceramic Heating Element
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use the Arizer Solo 2 Portable Dry Herb Vaporizer?
- Before using an Arizer Solo 2 vaporizer, use an herb grinder to grind up your dry herbs. After that, pour the dry herbs into the glass chamber and insert it into the vaporizer.
- To turn the Arizer Solo 2 Vaporizer on, press and hold the power button. It will countdown from 5. Once it counts down to zero, the screen will say Hi and the vaporizer is ready to set the temperature.
- Once you have your temperature set, wait roughly 30 seconds for the vaporizer to heat up. Once it's ready, you may begin vaping.
- If you need to charge your Arizer Solo 2 vaporizer, you can plug it into an outlet and continue vaping it while it's being charged.
HOW TO CLEAN THE Arizer Solo 2 VAPORIZER
- Cleaning an Arizer Solo 2 Vaporizer is very easy. First, remove the mouthpiece to expose the heating chamber and then dump out any ashes from the heating chamber. Last, use your dab tool and cleaning brush to remove extra herb particles.
Why Buy an Arizer Solo 2 Portable Dry Herb Vaporizer?
- The Arizer Solo 2 Portable Dry Herb Vaporizer has one of the strongest batteries amongst portable dry herb vaporizers. It'll last for over 3 hours of use and it'll heat up within 30 seconds. You can adjust the temperature by a single digit and use the vape while charging it too. If you're looking for a portable and convenient dry herb vaporizer to keep at home, the Arizer Solo 2 is the way to go. If you want to learn more about the Arizer Solo 2, head over to the Vaporizer Learning Center to check out the review.