The Yocan Evolve Plus XL vape battery is one of the best vape batteries made in the wax vaporizer industry. It's a small and portable 1400mah battery with a dual compartment built in dab container. That way you can store two different waxes at a time. It's worth buying an extra battery just so that you can have an extra dab container on you when you're out vaping with friends.
- Free US Shipping - International Shipping Always Available
- 1x Yocan Evolve Plus XL Battery Replacement
- 1x Built-in Dab Container
Features and Specifications
- Battery Capacity is 1400mah
- Battery Voltage is 3.8V
- Battery comes with a dual compartment built-in dab container
- Battery is 510 thread in case you wanted to use an oil cartridge with it.
- Battery Protection
- Low Voltage - 10 Consecutive Blinks (Needs to Recharge)
- Short Circuit - 3 Consecutive Blinks (Bad Coil. Change to a new one)
- Automatic Shutoff - 8 consecutive blinks (After 10 seconds of use)
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use a Yocan Evolve Plus XL Vape Battery?
- Using a Yocan Evolve Plus XL vape battery is very easy. Press the power button five times consecutively to turn the battery on or off.
- Unscrew the bottom of the battery to detach your silicone dab container. You can fill two types of wax in there.
- Use a dab tool to remove wax from your dab container.
- Once you load wax into your wax atomizer, make sure it's covered and then press and hold the power button. After 1-2 seconds, you may begin vaping.
Why Buy a Yocan Evolve Plus XL Vape Battery?
- The Yocan Evolve Plus XL Vape Battery is one of the best batteries Yocan has made. Firstly, it's battery capacity is 1400mah, making it long lasting and powerful. The second reason is the dual compartment dab container function. This is the only vape battery on the market that comes with a dual compartment dab container. For all the wax enthusiasts, you can now store 2 types of concentrates at once.
How to Clean a Yocan Evolve Plus XL Vape Battery?
- Cleaning a Yocan Evolve Plus XL vape battery is very easy. All you need to do is make sure the battery connection points have no dust or residual wax in there. Make sure to be careful with it and if you kept it in your pocket all day, make sure there is no lint getting stuck in the threadings. As long as you keep the connection points clean, you're good to go. Lastly, DO NOT USE ANY CLEANING AGENTS TO CLEAN THE BATTERY.