Our 5-Pack of Micro G Pen replacement coils is the perfect amount to purchase since these vape coils are the most replaced part to the Micro G Pen for wax. These coils come with a ceramic rod, providing a very pure and fresh taste when vaping shatter.
Features and Specifications
- Wax Atomizer is composed of a ceramic rod with a nickel alloy coil wrapped around it.
- Ceramic Rod heats faster and has more heat retention than a quartz coil
- Coil is only compatible with the Micro G Pen and Pocket Vape Screw-in Series
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use the Micro G Pen Wax Atomizer?
- Once your Micro G Pen wax atomizer has either burnt out or there is too much residual wax on it, it's time to buy replacement coils. When you receive your new batch of coils, you should test it. So you first want to screw the atomizer onto the vape battery.
- After you screw your atomizer onto the battery, press and hold down the power button. As long as the coil heats up, it's ready to be used.
- Using a dab tool, scoop a piece of shatter or wax and then load it onto your wax coil. Make sure not to over pack or poke too hard at it because if you do, you can damage the coil.
- After loading your wax onto the coil, place the mouthpiece on top. Press and hold the power button. Wait two seconds and begin vaping your Micro G Pen.
How do I clean the Micro G Pen Wax Atomizer?
- Cleaning your Micro G Pen wax coils is very difficult. It's inevitable that you will need to buy more vape coils. Every time you finish vaping, you should take the mouthpiece off and keep reheating the coil until all the residual wax concentrates burns off. It's not going to burn all of it off, but it will definitely burn most of it. The more wax residue you keep in your vape pen, the more difficult it will be to take vape hits. DO NOT USE RUBBING ALCOHOL TO CLEAN YOUR COIL!