The Kamry 30 Watt Box Mod is the perfect entry level vape mod. You can attach any 510 thread attachment to this box Mod. We have 4 choices available:
- No Attachments
- Dry Herb Attachment (Yocan 94F Dry Herb Atomizer)
- Wax Attachment (Yocan Cerum Wax Atomizer)
- X6 Plus Kamry Eliquid Tank
If you want to read more information about the atomizer attachments, visit our Vape Coils section
Standalone Attachment Listing Includes
- 1 30 Watt Box Mod (Kamry 30w V1)
- 1 micro USB charging cable
- 1 user manual
- 1 protective travel case
Features and Specifications
- Box mod will shut down after 10 seconds of use to ensure safety
- Fit for 0.3ohm-9.9ohm atomizers
- OLED screen displays battery power, puff count, wattage, voltage, atomizer resistance
- Atomizer connection: spring pin, 510 thread
- Input Voltage - 3.1-4.2V
- Output Voltage - 1.4-8V
- Variable Wattage: 7W-30W
- Battery Capacity: 2100mah
- Height: 3 inches
- Length: 1.375 inches
- Width: .75 inches
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use the Kamry 30 Watt Box Mod?
- Press the power button 5 times consecutively to turn the box mod on/off
- Use the +/- buttons to set the Wattage. The higher the wattage the more powerful vape hit you can take. If you're using a 510 thread dry herb atomizer such as the Yocan 94F, make sure the wattage is set at 10watts or less. Dry herb Vaporizer atomizers don't need a lot of wattage to light up. If you set the wattage too high, you'll burn out the coil and break it. The same goes for wax atomizers such as the Yocan Mak 2-in-1 dry herb and wax atomizer. Most eliquid tanks such as the Kamry Zealot, Q Tank, and the Kangertech Tank can all handle 30 watt box mod batteries.
When should I change my coil or buy a new eliquid atomizer?
- The atomizer is the most important part to any vaporizer. It turns the eliquid into vapor by heating a coil that is in contact with a piece of wick. Subsequently, it absorbs the eliquid.
- It's inevitable that you will have to change your coil at some point. Think of it as a light bulb. A light bulb will last you a long time, but at some point it burns out and you need to change the bulb.
- The lifespan of an eliquid atomizer depends on the user. The more frequently you vape, the more often you will need to change it. Two other factors that can affect the lifespan is if your eliquid has too much sweetener in it or you're setting your box mod wattage at a very high temperature all the time.
- Below are some indicators of knowing if you need to change your Vape Coil
- The flavor of your eliquid will have a burnt taste to it.
- You won't get as much vapor as you usually get.
- Overtime, sometimes your tank starts to leak. If that happens, you need to replace your tank immediately.
How do I clean my box mod and eliquid tank?
- Cleaning your box mod is very easy. All you need is a Q-TIP and rubbing alcohol. Make sure to dip your Q-TIP in the rubbing alcohol and then clean out the 510 thread battery connection part. This is very important because if eliquid continues to get inside the port, your vapor quality will gradually diminish.
- Cleaning your eliquid tank is pretty simple too. When it's time to change out your atomizer, remove the coil from the tank, throw away the coil, and then wash the tank under water. Let the tank air dry and then screw in your new coil and begin vaping whenever you're ready.
Why does the device always go back automatically to the VW mode from TC mode?
- Please make sure that your resistance is correct, otherwise, the device will detect itself and will only be allowed to be set in VW mode. You can also try to screw off the eliquid atomizer and switch to TC mode in room temperature.
Why does the Box Mod sometimes show "device too hot" when pressing the power button?
- If you're continuously using the box mod to blow out huge clouds of vapor, you need to rest and let the battery cool down. The higher the wattage, the bigger the current. As a result, the temperature is higher and creates more heat. It's very important to be careful when using the box mod. You don't need to take 10 or even 20 consecutive vape hits. It's not a competition and you're not supposed to be using it like a toy. This is supposed to be an alternative to smoking, which means you take vape hits from time to time and don't need to vape the way some of you may chain smoke.
- You can also try to use TCR mode and set the TCR value according to the coil's material. If the value is not correct, the box mod will detect itself and give a wrong judgment and output.
Why does the LED start flashing while using?
- It means that you need to charge your box mod. Plug your micro USB cord into your box mod and use the other end to insert it into your computer or an A/C wall adapter. After a few hours, your box mod will be fully charged.