Apex Pen 2.0
The new and improved Apex Pen 2.0 is a user digital dry herb vaporizer device. The oven-style heating chamber heats up from 200° to 428° F for maximum vapor and ZERO combustion. You can use this vape in any public location. There is no noticeable smell.
1x Apex Pen 2.0 portable dry herb vaporizer
1x Cleaning brush
1x Micro USB charger
5x Spare metal screen filters
3x Silicone mouth protector caps
2x Extended mouth caps
Features and Specifications
- Easy to use. Made for vaporizing dry herbs (convection)
- Comes with an oven style convection heating system with no exposed heating elements.
- Control and change the temperature of the vape by a single degree between 200°F and 428°F
- Display screen shows various temperature indicators and battery meter
- Quick heat up time (45-90 seconds depending on temperature setting)
- Zero Combustion
- Requires longer charge time (3-5 hours)
- Battery Capacity: 2200mah
- Input: 5V
- Output: 3.7 ~ 4.2V
- Resistance: 1.2
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use the Apex Pen 2.0?
Opening the chamber: grip the mouthpiece with the "A" facing you. Pull the mouthpiece sideways and upwards to pop it off
Grind your herbs and fill your heating chamber a little over 4 fifths full.
- Snap the mouthpiece back on.
- Press the power button 5 times rapidly to turn the device on/off.
- Set your desired temperature using the arrow buttons. Once you've set the temperature, press and hold down the power button for 3-4 seconds. After you let go of the button, the backlight on the screen will light up and you will see the temperature increase to the set amount.
- Wait about 45-90 seconds for the chamber to reach set temperature.
- Inhale very lightly and slowly. You pull more vapor with slow, sustained draws than quick, powerful draws.
- Change the temperature by using the arrow buttons on the vaporizer device.
- After 7 minutes, the device will automatically power off to help conserve battery but more importantly to protect the integrity of the units electrical systems. You can reheat it again right away after the first heating and would be okay to do it another time after that. But the auto shutoff is there for a reason and it is good for the dry herb vaporizer when you allow it to cool. It's best to let it cool down for 5 minutes.
Can I use shatter, wax or oil with my Apex Pen 2.0?
The Apex 2.0 now can be equipped with a canister for vaping concentrates and oils. If you're interested in buying one, please reach out to our customer service team. Below are instructions on how to use the wax canister.
- First, position the canister with the small holes facing upwards.
Slowly drip oil or place wax into/around the small holes. Beneath the holes is a cotton wick which will absorb the oil or melted wax and produce vapor once hot.
- It may take a while for the cotton wicks to absorb the oil, so please drip slowly when applying oil. If using wax, it's probably best to only place a layer of wax about 1-2 mm high.
Be careful not to let any liquid drip down the center hole. This hole is only there to allow for airflow to circulate once the canister is inside the heating chamber.
- Once you have either filled your desired amount of oil/wax, or once the cotton wicks are saturated with oil and can't absorb anymore, place the canister into the chamber (still with the holes facing upwards) and activate the device and use as normal.
How do I charge the Apex Pen 2.0?
- Gently insert any micro-USB cable into the port on the Apex. It does not require much force.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to a wall charger, power bank, or computer.
- When properly plugged into a power source, the screen will turn on. The backlight will not light up, but the screen will display the current temperature of the heating chamber and the battery meter.
- While the unit is charging, the battery meter will indicate so by filling up and going to zero repeatedly.
- Once the Apex Pen 2.0 is fully charged, gently remove the USB cable. It's best not to keep the device plugged in after it is already fully charged.
- Although you can use the device while charging, doing so may cause the battery to degrade more quickly over time.
How do I clean the Apex Pen 2.0?
- Cleaning the mouthpiece is fairly easy. Every time you finish using your Apex vaporizer, make sure to use a cleaning brush to scrub off the residual dry herbs. You want to make sure your filter screen is cleaned off. Otherwise, there will be more and more buildup and the airflow will be affected.
- Cleaning the heating chamber is fairly easy. After you've finished vaping your dry herbs, take off the mouthpiece. Then stir the dry herbs around with your dab tool. After that, you can turn the vaporizer upside down and all of the dry herbs should fall out. Once everything is out, you can use a cleaning brush to scrub off any remaining residue. Then use a Q-TIP or cotton ball to clean the rest.
What is the difference between an Apex Vaporizer and Apex Pen 2.0?
- There is only one major difference between these two portable dry herb vaporizer devices: The temperature control! The Apex Vaporizer has only three temperature settings and the Apex Pen 2.0 has a digital screen and degree arrows to control the temperature by a single degree. While many people still purchase the Apex Vaporizer, the Apex Pen 2.0 is definitely the better choice.
View full product details »