Most people use eliquid atomizers with their box mod because the watt changing function is important to them. For dry herb and wax users, the highest wattage you can do is 10 WATTS. As you increase the wattage from 10, you're increasing the chances of burning out the atomizer and making it defective.
Features and Specifications
- The SteamCloud Box Mod can be used with just about any standard 510 atomizer for oils, wax, or dry herbs
- SteamCloud measurements: 62*33.5*22 mm
- Weight: 75g
- OLED Screen Size: .49 inches
- Input Voltage: 3.2~4.2 volt
- Input Current: 12A~
- Output Voltage: 0~9 volt
- Output Power: 1~40W
- Output Current: ~20A
- Atomizer Resistance: 0.1~1ohm (temperature sensing wire)
- Temperature Limit: 200°F-600°F / 90°C-300°C
- Charging Current: 5V/1A
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use the SteamCloud Box Mod?
Turning the device ON/OFF - Quickly press the power button at least 5 times to turn the box mod ON. Repeat that same step to turn it OFF.
Adjusting the mode: To change the mode setting on the screen, press and hold the + and - buttons at the same time. To select the mode, press the power button once.
Adjusting the Watt: Press the + or - button to adjust the vape battery wattage.
How do I use the Yocan 94F attachment with the SteamCoud Box Mod?
- Screw the Yocan 94F atomizer to your SteamCloud Box Mod.
- Turn on your SteamCloud and set the wattage as high as 10. You can try a lower wattage if you think the vape coil is heating at too high a temperature.
- Press and hold down the power button and after 2 seconds, begin inhaling.
How do I use the Zealot Eliquid Tank with the SteamCloud Box Mod?
- Screw the Zealot Eliquid Tank to your SteamCloud Box Mod.
- Turn on your SteamCloud and set the wattage however you like. You can set it as high as 40 watts, which will help you blow out huge vape clouds. The lower the wattage, the less clouds you can blow out.
- Press and hold down the power button and after 2 seconds, begin inhaling. Make sure the cotton inside the atomizer is wet, otherwise you will take a dry hit and you will have a very uncomfortable cough.