The AtmosRx charger is great quality. It is compatible with the AtmosRx, Atmos Junior, AGO G5, and AGO JR battery. If you lost a charger or want an extra one to charge multiple batteries at once, order one NOW!
- 1 USB Charger
- 1 A/C Wall Adapter
Features and Specifications
- for use with AGO, AGO Jr & other similar vaporizers
- USB charger threading: Atmos Thread
- USB charger:
Input: DC 5V 500mA
Output: DC 4.2V 300mA
- wall charger:
Input: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.15A
Output: 5V, 1A
IMPORTANT: The USB adapter is NOT compatible with 510 threading
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I charge an Atmos battery?
- Charging and Atmos vape battery is very easy. First, all you have to do is screw the battery into the USB charger.
- Next, plug the USB into the wall adapter and plug the wall adapter into a power outlet. You can also plug the USB straight into a computer too. Up to you.
- After you plug the charger into the power source, the charging light should be the color red. It takes about 2-3 hours for the battery to fully charge.
- Once the Atmos battery has been charged, the USB charger light should turn to the color green.
Why doesn't the USB adapter fit with a 510 threaded vape battery?
- Atmos heating chambers, batteries, mouthpieces and chargers are not 510 thread. They are Atmos thread, which means the thread count of the screw pieces are different than 510. As a result, you'll never be able to screw a 510 threaded battery into an AtmosRx charger. You can screw in an AGO G5 or AGO JR battery into an AtmosRx charger because the AGO G5 vape parts are Atmos threaded.