Tedrow Glass has come out with this beautifully designed inside-out color changing honeycomb glass pipe. He made sure to use high-grade borosilicate glass and keep the glass bowl thick so that it's more sturdy and reduces the chances of breaking. The carb hole is in a perfect position on the left side and the size of the hole allows for the most optimal airflow. Buy one today so you can show it off to your friends.
- DISCREET AND FREE US SHIPPING - International Shipping Available too!
- 1x Inside-Out Honeycomb Glass Pipe
Features and Specifications
- MADE IN THE USA - Hand Blown by Tedrow Glass
- Fumed, Honeycomb Design
- Inside-Out Color Changing Glass Design (Great item for Art collectors)
- Extra Artistic Layers Built to offer a comfortable and easy to grip glass pipe.
- Carb Hole Positioned in a convenient location for easy use
- Spoon Pipe Length - 4 inches Long
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Buy an Inside-Out Honeycomb Glass Pipe?
- Tedrow Glass is one of the top glass blowing artists in the Midwest. All of his glass pipes are excellent quality and his artwork makes spoon pipes look stylish. The Inside-Out Honeycomb Glass Pipe has got a lot of weight on the bowl end so that it fits more comfortably in your hand and remains durable. Many glass blowers will make the entire spoon pipe thick of glass to keep it durable, but what Tedrow Glass did differently was using three different layers of glass and add in unique colors to the layers so that you can see super cool color designs as you continue to smoke it. Get this beautiful piece of artwork before we sell out. Every color is unique, which means you'll never see a person smoking from a replica. Every design has it's own unique look to it.
How to clean an Inside-Out Honeycomb Glass Pipe
- Even though the Inside-Out Honeycomb Glass Pipe is a piece of artwork that's made of hand blown glass, you can still clean this spoon pipe like any other glass pipe you've purchased before. You pretty much have two methods to choose from. First, you need to place the smoking pipe in a pot of boiling hot water and leave it in there soaking for 10 minutes. Then take out the spoon pipe and use a Q-tip to clean out all the residual dry herbs. The second cleaning method is using 420 cleaner or 91% isopropyl alcohol. Its a more costly solution, but it will definitely clean out every last bit. Just make sure everything is fully dry and all the chemicals are burned off before using it again.
Blog Posts Related To Inside-Out Honeycomb Glass Pipe