The Yocan Hive 2.0 is one of the best oil and wax vape pens on the market. Most of these box mod style vapes only allow oil cartridges to magnetically connect to the battery, but the Yocan Hive 2.0 also comes with a skinny wax atomizer cartridge so that you can vape wax from the box mod too. Enjoy the variable voltage functionality too.
Yocan Hive 2.0 Box Mod Vape Kit Includes
- FREE US SHIPPING - Priority and International Shipping Options Available
- 1x Box Mod Vape Battery
- 1x Magnetic Connector
- 1x Wax Atomizer
- 1x Yocan Oil Cartridge (you can use ejuice too)
- 1x Dab Tool
- 1x Micro USB Vape Charger
Features and Specification
- Magnetic Connection Functionality
- Variable Voltage Settings let you adjust the power of the vape. The lowest setting (3.4 volts) lets you take a lighter pull, middle setting (3.9 volts) will let you have a regular pull, and the highest setting (4.2 volts) lets you take huge bigger vape hits.
- Box Mod Vape comes with a wax atomizer, making it both a vaporizer for both oil and wax.
- Window Design allows you to check the oil level in the cartridge.
- 8 Second auto-shutoff time
- Super Portable, Compact, and Discreet.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use the Yocan Hive 2.0 Box Mod Vape
Using Oil Cartridges
- Make sure your magnetic connector is connected to the bottom of the 510 threaded oil cartridge.
- Drop the cartridge into the battery connection port. Click the power button 5 times consecutively to turn the battery on/off.
- The Yocan Hive 2.0 box mod vape has variable voltage. All you need to do is click the power button 3 times consecutively to change the setting. The lowest setting is 3.4 volts. Medium setting is 3.9 volts. And the Highest setting is 4.2 volts.
- After you set the voltage level, press and hold the power button, wait 1-2 seconds, and then begin vaping.
Using Wax Atomizers
- Make sure the magnetic connector is connected to the bottom of the 510 threaded oil cartridge.
- Screw off the bottom of the atomizer and use the dab tool to scoop a piece of wax and load it on top of the quartz coil.
- Once the wax atomizer is loaded, screw it back together and then drop the wax atomizer cartridge in the box mod vape battery.
- Set the battery to whichever voltage you prefer. Keep in mind that the higher the voltage, the faster the wax will burn.
- Once you've set your voltage all that's left to do is press and hold the power button for 1-2 seconds and begin vaping.
HOW TO CLEAN THE YOCAN HIVE 2.0 WAX AND OIL VAPORIZER
- After removing the oil cartridge, use a q-tip to wipe and clean out the inside of the Yocan Hive. Do not use a cleaning agent to clean out the inside as it can have adverse effects on the vape.
How is the Yocan Hive 2.0 different from the SteamCloud Mini Oil Vape?
- The first major difference is that the Yocan Hive 2. has variable voltage functionality and the SteamCloud Mini oil vape doesn't.
- The Yocan Hive 2.0 box mod vape comes with a wax atomizer while the SteamCloud Mini doesn't.
WHY BUY A YOCAN HIVE 2.0 WAX AND OIL VAPORIZER?
- The Yocan Hive 2.0 is one of the smallest wax and oil vaporizers on the market. You can vape either concentrate very discreetly. The variable voltage functionality allows you to vape wax or oil with more power for those who like stronger vape hits. It also has a variable voltage functionality to customize your vaping experience. If you want to learn more about the Yocan Hive 2.0, head over to the Vaporizer Learning Center to check out the review.