The Titan 1 Vaporizer is one of our top selling vape pens at Vape Vet Store. It has outstanding reviews and is very easy to use.
The intelligently designed stainless steel heating chamber for the Titan 1 features an oven-style, convection heating system with no exposed heating elements. This means there is zero danger of combusting your herbs or tobacco while providing even heating throughout the chamber!
You can order oil canisters with the vape pen too. Select the oil canister option and you'll receive 3 canisters with your Titan 1 vaporizer pen.
Titan 1 Vaporizer Kit Includes
- 1x Titan 1 Dry Herb Vaporizer
- 1x Cleaning brush
- 1x Micro USB charger
- 5x Spare metal screen filters
- 3x Silicone mouthpiece protector caps
- 2x Extended mouthpiece caps
- 1x Mouthpiece
- 1x Packing tool
Features and Specifications
- Easy to use. Made for vaporizing dry herbs (convection)
- Quick heat up time (45-90 seconds depending on temperature setting)
- Heating Chamber Capacity - 0.5 grams
- The oven-style heating chamber heats up to 380°, 400°, or 420°F for maximum vapor and ZERO combustion.
- Battery Capacity - 2200mah
- Amount of vapor with dry herbs = high/very high
- Amount of vapor with oil/liquids = medium (using oil cannister)
- Amount of combustion = none
- Flavor of vapor = full flavor
- Required charge time is 3-5 hours
- Click the link above to read the full written review about the Titan 1 Dry Herb Vaporizer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use the Titan 1 Dry Herb Vaporizer
Using a Titan 1 Vape Pen is Very Easy!
Opening the chamber: grip the mouthpiece with the front of the vaporizer facing you. Pull the mouthpiece sideways and upwards to pop it off
Grind your herbs and fill your heating chamber a little over 80% full.
- Place your ground herbs inside the chamber and snap the mouthpiece back on.
- Press the power button 5 times rapidly to turn the device on/off.
- Wait about 1-1.5 minutes for the chamber to reach the desired temperature. The power button will go from red (heating) to green (ready).
- Inhale very lightly and slowly. You pull more vapor with slow, sustained draws than quick, powerful draws.
- Change the temperature by holding the power button down for 3 seconds.
- The temperature cycles from red (380 degrees Fahrenheit) to green (400 degrees) and finally blue (420 degrees)
- After a few minutes, the device will automatically power off to help conserve battery but more importantly to protect the integrity of the unit’s electrical systems. You can reheat it again right away after the first heating and would be okay to do it another time after that. But the auto shutoff is there for a reason and it is good for the vaporizer when you allow it to cool. It's best to let it cool down for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy the Maximum vapor with ZERO combustion
Please be advised:
- Vapor is not as thick as smoke. If you want smoke, we suggest purchasing an AGO G5 Vape Pen or Yocan 94F Kit.
Vapor from herbs is not as thick as vapor from e-cigs and e-liquid. Those are two different types of vapor.
- Thank you for making an informed purchase decision.
Using Wax, Concentrate, Oil and E-liquid / E-juice
The Titan 1 Vape now can be equipped with a canister for vaping concentrates and oils. Please follow the instructions below for proper use:
- First, position the canister with the small holes facing upwards.
Slowly drip oil or place wax into/around the small holes. Beneath the holes is a cotton wick which will absorb the oil or melted wax and produce vapor once hot.
- It may take a while for the cotton wicks to absorb the oil, so please drip slowly when applying oil. If using wax, it's probably best to only place a layer of wax about 1-2 mm high.
Be careful not to let any liquid drip down the center hole. This hole is only there to allow for airflow to circulate once the canister is inside the heating chamber.
- Once you have either filled your desired amount of oil/wax, or once the cotton wicks are saturated with oil and can't absorb anymore, place the canister into the chamber (still with the holes facing upwards) and activate the device and use as normal.
How to Charge Your Titan 1 Vape Pen
- It's best to only charge the device once the power is completely drained
- Gently insert any micro-USB cable into the port on the Titan 1. It does not require much force.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to a wall charger
- Once the light turns green (3-5 hours), gently remove the USB cable. It's best not to keep the device plugged in after it is already fully charged.
- Although you can use the device while charging, doing so frequently may cause the battery to degrade more quickly over time.
Titan 1 vs Other Similar Vape Pens
First come, first serve.
The Titan 1 came out months before the launch of other vape brands.
(More) Apples to (less) apples.
The Titan 1 includes everything just like other vaporizer pen kits, but more (wall chargers, wax/oil/liquid can for vaping more than dry herbs, better quality battery, and a packing tool).
Keep Calm and Vape On.
The Titan 1 vaporizer has an automatic shut-off period to help preserve the integrity of your battery and electronic components. The auto-shutoff also serves as a safety feature that has to be implemented.
Setting the bar high (and hitting the right spots in between)
The lowest temperature setting on the Titan 1 is 380 degrees Fahrenheit vs 320 on the G Pro and some other similar vape pens. The Titan 1 also has settings at 400 and 420 for the best range of vapor production.
What Makes the Titan 1 a "True" Portable Dry Herb Vaporizer?
No Exposed Heating Element
Get pure vapor and no combustion with every hit.
Choose your preferred vaping experience
The chamber has 3 temperature settings:
- Lowest setting: 380° F (red), produces a lighter amount of vapor with the least amount of odor.
- Highest setting: 420° F (blue), produces the thickest vapor.
- Middle setting: 400° F (green), is the perfect balance between the two.
Why these temperature settings?
Most dry herbs and plants vaporize between 350° F and 450° F. Anything lower, and the herbs will simply not produce vapor. The closer you get to 450° F, the closer the plant will get to combusting and releasing the harmful toxins that vaporizing strives to prevent. A range between 380° and 420° is perfect for most dry herbs.
Great for on-the-go vaping
The Titan 1 is great for discreet, on-the-go vaporizing. It's slim, light, and easy to carry at just 5.5 x 1.0 inches. It doesn't look like a vaporizer, and there is very little odor produced on the lower temperature settings. The device also lasts for over an hour on a full charge. It does require 3-5 hours to fully charge, but you can use the device while charging (if the battery is not completely drained).
The heating chamber of the Titan 1 holds a little over a pipe-sized bowl of tobacco or dry herbs. And since only the chamber near the top gets hot, the device remains comfortable to hold in your hands. If the mouthpiece becomes too hot near the end of a vaping session, you can also place the silicone mouth protector over the mouthpiece to keep your lips comfortable.
Other Benefits vs Other Portable Vapes
- The Titan 1 is battery powered and charges simply with any micro USB cable (one is included)
- The heating chamber can hold more than some other portable vaporizers
- Draw resistance is very low when the chamber is packed correctly (about 3/4 or 4/5 full)
- Cleaning the device is extremely easy--simply dump out the dry herbs, or use a cleaning brush if necessary
- Nice, thick, tasty clouds of vapor on the high temperature setting, and very low odor, less visible vapor on the low settings, so you can decide how stealthy you need to be.
- Much smaller and more portable than some similar devices
Tips for Getting the Most Vapor
A lot of things come into play with a dry herb vaporizer: drying the herbs, the type of herbs, how slowly you inhale, and how much time you wait between each inhale can all increase or decrease the amount of vapor you get per hit. Here are tips for getting the most vapor from your Titan 1:
Use the highest setting: Using the highest temperature setting (blue) will produce the most vapor.
Slow and steady wins the race: Those that inhale quick, deep, and often should try to slow the pace down a bit. It's going to take about 5 or so seconds to really produce a hit's worth of vapor. Trying to take a slow inhale for about 5 seconds, then wait for about 10-15 seconds before taking another hit.
Dry and grind your herbs: the condition of the herbs can make a big difference.
Cover the mouthpiece: Some people who wait a long time between hits have said that covering the mouthpiece between hits helps.
Keep the filter clean: Making sure the filter on the bottom of the mouthpiece isn't blocked or clogged is also very important, because that's where the vapor must pass through.
Don't obsess over "clouds": How long you hold the vapor in will affect how much you exhale. Holding vapor in longer absorbs more, meaning less exhaled vapor, and vice versa. Vapor is not supposed to be a thick cloud of smoke. Only the first few hits would be that thick, as the oils with the lowest boiling temperature are consumed first.
There are essentially 2 ways to tell if the device is working:
- You can physically feel the top half getting warmer during use
- Your herbs are a darker color after use
A quick test: If you load the chamber, remove the mouthpiece, and wait for the device to reach the highest temperature, you can see the stream of vapor. It looks more like what you'd see from a boiling pot of water (on a smaller scale) and less like what you'd see from a burning cigarette. You may have to watch next to a dark or black background (this is why most vape demonstration videos are filmed in front of a black background--to help show the vapor).
Ultimately, we recommend: using the highest setting, packing dried herbs about 3/4 full, taking a slow and steady inhale every 15 seconds, and holding each hit for about 5 seconds. If you're not going to take another hit for a while, turn the device off in the meantime--it won't take as long to heat back up when you turn it back on.