Dry Herb Grinder / Container
Why Use a Dry Herb Grinder?
Most dry herb vaporizers work best when the herbs are finely ground. The Dry Herb Grinder will help you effortlessly grind your herbs for vaporization in a matter of seconds.
Herbs before grinding
Herbs after grinding
Using the Grinder
- Pull off the magnetic cap.
- Place your herbs into the top chamber around the "teeth"
- Place the cap back on.
- Twist the cap from side-to-side, allowing the teeth to slice and grind your herbs. (Works best while holding device sideways or upside-down)
- Ground herbs will filter through the top chamber and stay stored on the screen in the second chamber.
- Herbs that a ground to an extremely fine powder will sift beneath the screen and into the bottom chamber.
- When enough finely ground herbs filter to the lowest chamber, you can use the scrapping tool to remove the contents if necessary. This material is the most potent.
Tip: For best results, hold the grinder sideways or upside down (with the Vape Vet logo on the top facing the ground) when grinding your herbs.
Pieces: 4 (top, grinding chamber, top storage chamber, and bottom storage chamber)
Size: 2 inches x 1.5 inches
View full product details »