Apex True Dry Herb Vaporizer
The Apex True Dry Herb vaporizer
Apex. ey-peks (noun) - 1. The highest point.
The Apex lives up to its name in every sense: the height of performance and experience.
MAXIMUM vapor with ZERO combustion!
The intelligently designed heating chamber for the Apex features an oven-style, conduction heating system with no exposed heating elements. This means there is zero danger of combusting your herbs or tobacco, while providing even heating throughout the chamber!
The oven-style heating chambers that heats up to 360°, 380°, or 420° F for maximum vapor and ZERO combustion.
What's included in the box
- 1x Apex portable dry herb vaporizer
- 1x Cleaning brush
- 1x micro USB charger
- 5x Spare metal screen filters
- 3x Silicone mouth protector caps
- 2x Extended mouth caps
- 1 Year warranty to protect against manufacturer defects
Check out the reviews
- Ruffhouse Studios review
- Vape Critic's review (reviewing similar device)
- YouTube "Apex Vaporizer Review" for any others.
Try one for yourself at one of our retail partners in New York City:
- Smoke Scene - 9th Ave between 52nd and 53rd & 9th Ave between 45th and 46th
- Smoke Shop on West 4th and 6th Ave and on Lexington and 77th
- Village Pop - 6th Ave between West 3rd and West 4th
How it works
It's very easy.
- Simply open the heating chamber by pulling the mouthpiece upwards and pushing sideways
- Grind your herbs and fill your heating chamber a little over 4 fifths full.
- Place your ground herbs inside the chamber and snap the mouthpiece back on.
- Press the power button 5 times rapidly to turn the device on/off.
- Wait about 1-1.5 minutes for the chamber to reach desired temperature. The power button will go from red (heating) to green (ready).
- Change the temperature by holding the power button down for 5 seconds.
- The temperature cycles from red (360 degrees Fahrenheit) to green (380 degrees) and finally blue (420 degrees)
- After 10 minutes, the device will automatically power off to conserve battery, but you can start right where you left off by turning it on again
Apex vs the G Pro Herbal Vaporizer and others
First come, first serve.
The Apex came out months before the launch of the G Pro.
Apples to apples.
The Apex includes everything in the G Pro kit... Well, except that.. G-Card thing? But hey, we make up for a plastic card by letting you choose to include a wall charger for the unit.
Keep Calm and Vape On.
The Apex vapes for 10 minutes before the automatic shut-off period, compared to 3 minutes with the G Pro (that's barely enough time to get started!)
Setting the bar high
The lowest temperature setting on the Apex is 360 degrees Fahrenheit vs 320 on the G Pro.
Show me your warrant(y)
Our entire device is backed by our 1-Year Warranty and 30-day Hassle Free return policy, vs the 1-Year "electrical parts" warranty from Grenco Sciences.
What Makes the Apex a "True" Portable Vaporizer?
No Exposed Heating Element
Get pure vapor and no combustion with every hit.
Choose your preferred vaping experience
The chamber has 3 temperature settings:
- Lowest setting: 360° F (red), produces the lightest amount of vapor with the least amount of odor.
- Highest setting: 420° F (blue), produces the thickest vapor.
- Middle setting: 380° F (green), is the perfect balance between the two.
Why these temperature settings?Most herbs and plants vaporize between 350° F and 450° F. Anything lower, and the herb will simply not produce vapor. The closer you get to 450° F, the closer the plant will get to combusting and releasing the harmful toxins that vaporizing strives to prevent. A range between 360° and 420° is perfect for most herbs.
Great for on-the-go vapingThe Apex is great for discreet, on-the-go vaporizing. It's slim, light, and easy to carry at just 5.5 x 1.0 inches. It doesn't look like a vaporizer, and there is very little odor produced on the lower temperature settings. The device also lasts for over an hour on a full charge. It does require 5-6 hours to fully charge, but you can use the device while charging (if the battery is not completely drained).
Chamber sizeThe heating chamber of the Apex holds a little over a pipe-sized bowl of tobacco or herbs. And since only the chamber near the top gets hot, your device remains comfortable to hold in your hands. If the moutpiece becomes too hot near the end of a vaping session, you an also place the silicone mouth protector over the mouthpiece to keep your lips comfortable.
Other Benefits vs Other Portable Vapes
- The Apex is battery powered and charges simply with any micro USB cable (one is included)
- The chamber can hold more than some other portable vaporizers
- Draw resistance is very low when the chamber is packed correctly (about 4/5 full)
- Cleaning the device is extremely easy--simply dump out the herbs, or use a cleaning brush if necessary
- Nice, thick, tasty clouds of vapor on the high temperature setting, and very low odor, less visible vapor on the low settings, so you can decide how stealthy you need to be.
- Much smaller and more portable than some similar devices
Fast, Free, and Discreet Shipping
All our products ship same-day if ordered BEFORE 3:00 PM EST Mon-Fri (or the next business day otherwise). Items come packaged in a discreet, yellow or white bubble-wrap cushioned envelope. No store name. No branding.
All deliveries in the United States come with a FREE USPS shipping option.
International shipping rates vary based on the product's weight. For international orders, please note that VAT/import taxes may have to be paid to Customs, and this is not included in our price.
1-Year Warranty and 30-Day Hassle Free Return Policy
We love all the products we sell (which, of course, is why we choose to sell them). But if you don't love them, we won't take it (too) personally. Simply return your product within 30 days for a refund. Painless, right?
If your product has a manufacturing defect, we will replace your device or defective component. Replacements may be handled by us or the manufacturer, depending on the product.
Thank you for shopping at Vape Vet Store!